FOR THOSE WHO HAVE LEFT THE TRUTH?

by lgadsden 89 Replies latest jw friends

• dissed
    dissed

LG

I'm glad you are.

This was a big step for you, crossing the line you are not supposed to cross to come to this site. Congrats!

By your first question, you posed your greatest fear in leaving the WTS, fear of displeasing the WTS, and Armageddon.

The GB has hit you hard with this fear and it runs deep as your question mentions. Its holding you tight and you are looking for answers to help you leave. I hope you find them, your very life is at stake.

No shame in debating with us here, we all have done that. Looking forward to more of your questions.

Dissed

• HintOfLime
    HintOfLime

Wow. Talk about taking a wack at hornets' nest with a stick.

Go back to church, lgadsden - "god" needs more of your time and money to keep his religious printing company afloat.

- Lime

• HappyGuy
    HappyGuy

Jehovah is a demon of a very ancient mythology, pre-Babylonian.

What exactly is this "Jehovah's Day" that is going to come from a psychotic, genocidal maniac?

Bring it on biatch.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

How come you never came back to your topic to further expand on your opening statement?

• Sam Whiskey
    Sam Whiskey

He/She is a troll, that's why. Hit and run, just like door to door. "Oops, didn't like that response from the Householder, I guess I'll move on...."

• Sam Whiskey
    Sam Whiskey

lgadsden -YOU ARE SAVING THEM FROM WHAT AND LEADING TO WHAT? EVERYTHING IVE HEARD SO FAR AS THE REASON FOR LEAVING IS TO DO WHAT THE WANT LIFESTYLE WISE. AM I WRONG? JUST CURIOUS WHO DO YOU ALL PRAY TO NOW AND IN WHOSE NAME AND WHO ANSWERS ?

(a) We cannot save, only the creator can. Salvation is a GIFT of which cannot be earned. When will JW's get this? This is something JW's forget....get a clue....YOU are not saving anyone, God will. And...it all leads to whatever Jehovah has in store. I was taught from birth that the earth would be restored to a paradise, however, give this some thought....Jesus NEVER once spoke of a paradise EARTH, only a Heavenly paradise. Not saying I know for sure either way, just reflecting on what is written in the Bible, not what someone's interpretation is. Whatever God has in store for us, I'm sure will be filled with Joy.

(b) Lifestyle has NOTHING to do with it. My wife and I are just as morally sound as when we were in...maybe more so.

(c) I still pray to Jehovah God through His son Christ Jesus....and yes, Jehovah STILL answers my prayers as before.

The only thing different is we don't attend meetings...that's it! That's the only thing. You are no more righteous than anyone else, even though you may THINK you are.

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

Assuming the hypothetical, that armageddon comes...

worth being out?

YES.

i came to terms with this thought years ago. One day of freedom is worth a thousand in bondage to that God. I have no desire whatsoever to live in that kind of world. The paradise and animal farm is just a hook for servitude. The R&F really think they are going to spend eternity walking the earth with picknic baskets and learning the play musical instuments... inbetween patting lions of course.

A thousand years of being told to do MORE so as not to fall at the end to Satan?

NO THANKS

Remember, IF it comes, then by extension, the Watchtower organization will also still be 'Gods' tool in controling the masses. And i for one would not want to spend a thousand years in THAT!

Oz

• exjw2814
    exjw2814

WEll, ya know...........if you don't beleive it's the truth then you don't see it like that lol

• Heaven
    Heaven

Aussie Oz said: Remember, IF it comes, then by extension, the Watchtower organization will also still be 'Gods' tool in controling the masses. And i for one would not want to spend a thousand years in THAT!

Right on, Aussie Oz! Even as a teenager, I was highly suspicious of a group that used fear to make people do what they wanted them to do. I completely accepted that I would either die at Armageddon or not get resurrected (if I died before the Big 'A'). Even as a teenager, I was serenely, 100% OK with that.

• Luo bou to
    Luo bou to

I hate your WT concept of Jehovah with the threat "Obey me or die" I'd rather be dead than forced to obey God out of fear.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit