FOR THOSE WHO HAVE LEFT THE TRUTH?

by lgadsden 89 Replies latest jw friends

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

Steve2, its called shit stirring by bored people who have a passing familiarity with JW's.

• The Oracle
    The Oracle

The answer to the questions is simple.

No. It would not be worth it.

However, your question is exactly like this one.

Jehovah decides to come to earth and kill all Jehovah's Witnesses because of the terrible reproach that they have heaped upon his name. Now, the question is: Was all the temporary joy you felt, giving talks and going out in service and feeling like you were doing the right thing worth it?

Think.

The Oracle

• cheerios
    cheerios

If you were for real, you wouldn't talk like you do. My guess is that you are a boring pimple faced goofball who likes to make himself laugh for your own amusement. (i.e. "HAHA! Look! I got apostates upset! LOL!")

dammit jeff! you made me snarf my soda LOL

• lovelylil2
    lovelylil2

I think Jeff is right.

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

Yes. Next question.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

FOR THOSE WHO HAVE LEFT THE TRUTH?

Left it? I found it and that's why I won't gp back.

WOULD EVERYTHING GAINED (temporary) ENJOYMENT WORTH IT?

Temporary? Who says a real education is temporary? Who says freedom from mind control is temporary? I definitely believe it is worth every agonizing day in the beginning.

Leaving the WTS isn't easy. It is the "road less traveled". The narrow path. While the WTS declares its ever growing expansion it declres that it is not on the narrow path.

Your questions to jookbear

YOU ARE SAVING THEM FROM WHAT AND LEADING TO WHAT? EVERYTHING IVE HEARD SO FAR AS THE REASON FOR LEAVING IS TO DO WHAT THE WANT LIFESTYLE WISE. AM I WRONG? JUST CURIOUS WHO DO YOU ALL PRAY TO NOW AND IN WHOSE NAME AND WHO ANSWERS ?JOOKBEARD

In my life there is nothing wrong. In fact there isn't anything in my lifestyle that a bunch of elders could complain about -- except that I no longer believe what the WTS teaches. Who I look to, pray to, look for answers to, is personal. And it certainly has nothing to do with the dictates of a bunch of men that don't live in the real world.

FOR YOUR INFORMATION; Typing in all caps is rude and denotes screaming at your readers.

• beksbks
    beksbks

FOR THOSE ABOUT TO ROCK! Oh sorry

• diamondiiz
    diamondiiz

lgadsden: Answer this

JEHOVAHS DAY COMES AT THIS MOMENT AND U REALIZE U WERE IN THE WRONG PLACE BUT BECAUSE OF DIDN'T LEAVE YOU ARE NOW DOOMED. YOU WILL BE CLASSIFIED WITH THOSE WHO SAID

"Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and expel demons in your name, and perform many powerful works in your name?’ And yet then I will confess to them: I never knew YOU! Get away from me, YOU workers of lawlessness" - MT 7:22,23

• Gayle
    Gayle

Only left lies, lack of love, lack of joy, and lack of peace.

Found simple truth, more love, joy, and peace from within and out.

• Awakened at Gilead
    Awakened at Gilead

I hope to have some somewhat permanent enjoyment of life, after I get my master's degree and can afford to live without depending on my welfare check and the kind friends from the congregation helping a humble pioneer.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit