FOR THOSE WHO HAVE LEFT THE TRUTH?

by lgadsden 89 Replies latest jw friends

• lgadsden
    lgadsden

JEHOVAHS DAY COMES AT THIS MOMENT AND U REALIZE U WERE IN THE RIGHT PLACE BUT BECAUSE OF LEAVING YOU ARE NOW DOOMED. WOULD EVERYTHING GAINED (temporary) ENJOYMENT WORTH IT?

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

Bring. It. On.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

what is this "truth" you reference in the title to your post, and why would anyone leave it if it's "the truth"?

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

PS: Leaving is WAY more difficult than staying in.

• asilentone
    asilentone

you would have to clean up the dead bodies after the big A, Gerrit Losch said that, I would not be interested to do that. Is that worth it? I do not think so. Thats my input, I am sure many others will respond to your thread as well.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

I'm waiting tick tock tick tock, in fact I've been waiting 43 years for Jerkhoobah to murder 7 billion people, suppose we'll just have to wait a bit longer, still while the WTS condones child abuse,murder through the blood ban, and general outright lies.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    JEHOVAHS DAY COMES AT THIS MOMENT AND U REALIZE U WERE IN THE RIGHT PLACE BUT BECAUSE OF LEAVING YOU ARE NOW DOOMED.
    WOULD EVERYTHING GAINED (temporary) ENJOYMENT WORTH IT?

I heard that a lot growing up..

Every Fool that asked that Question..

Is Dead

I Pity the Fool..

That asks that Dumb Ass Question..

........................ ...OUTLAW

• undercover
    undercover

What is "truth"?

I left the lie that was the WT Society and their dupes, Jehovah's Witnesses. What they claim is "truth" is anything but. Their constantly changing doctrine, their incorrect predictions for the end of the world and their anti-Christ like stance on blood transfusions is not "truth" of the Bible. It is "truth" only their own mind.

If you choose to follow them, fine, enjoy. You have the freedom and right to worship as you choose. If you want to debate certain doctrines or beliefs, fine. You'll find that easily enough here.

But don't come here and presume to know that we're all sinners doomed to die in your fantasy Armageddon. If you're going to continue to push that agenda, you're going to have a hard time here.

• ColdRedRain
    ColdRedRain

Your avatar looks like a giant turd. It reflects your ability for rational thought.

• snowbird
    snowbird

I left the Jehovah's Witnesses because the Watch Tower Organization is a false prophet.

As I read this in The Message Bible, I was struck by how much this pertains to the WT.

Revelation 2:20 -23 "But why do you let that Jezebel who calls herself a prophet mislead my dear servants into Cross-denying, self-indulging religion? I gave her a chance to change her ways, but she has no intention of giving up a career in the god-business. I'm about to lay her low, along with her partners, as they play their sex-and-religion games. The bastard offspring of their idol-whoring I'll kill. Then every church will know that appearances don't impress me. I x-ray every motive and make sure you get what's coming to you. MSG

I advise you to investigate and see just how much "truth" is in the WT.

Sylvia

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit