FOR THOSE WHO HAVE LEFT THE TRUTH?

by lgadsden 89 Replies latest jw friends

• flipper
    flipper

IGADSDEN- First of all - I NEVER left the truth. I left an organization ( Jehovah's Witnesses ) which lies to it's members telling them that " the end " is coming at a certain time - and it never does. They have done this for 130 years plus now. So I left a lying organization. NOT the truth. I have truth within me- they don't. Pretty simple really

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

Why is he always yelling?

• Heaven
    Heaven

Perhaps he is hard of hearing.

• undercover
    undercover
    Perhaps he is hard of hearing.

It's not hearing that is the problem...it's listening...

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

Is grade school already out on Christmas break? Ok, here's my answer:

1. It's not the "truth" and never was.
    2. I won't associate with a cult that protects pedophiles and DF's abuse victims for speaking out.

W

P.S. Why are you shouting?

• VoidEater
    VoidEater

JEHOVAHS DAY COMES AT THIS MOMENT AND U REALIZE U WERE IN THE RIGHT PLACE BUT BECAUSE OF LEAVING YOU ARE NOW DOOMED. WOULD EVERYTHING GAINED (temporary) ENJOYMENT WORTH IT?

Your question presupposes that I left in order to gain "temporary enjoyment." It then asks if the enjoyment was "worth it."

That means I can't answer your question, because I did not leave out of any sense of gaining enjoyment, or permission to do things I couldn't otherwise do.

I left because the WTS is a false religion and I choose to be free of it.

If "Jehovah's Day" comes, I am most prepared. I may be somewhat intrigued, but most prepared.

• geevee
    geevee

All we can now hear are crickets chirping in the moonlight..................

My feeling is, that upon leaving the borg, it is worth it. As far as it being god's organization.... he left a long time ago too, if indeed he was ever there in the first place.

Imagine the heart beat that this guy had when he decided to post? The reading the follow ups and thinking he was real clever! I hope that he has the COURAGE to stay a while, read, and LEARN........

• Cthulhu
    Cthulhu

Where is he? Has he gone deaf? Is he asleep? Perhaps he is in the privy...?

• FreeAtLast1914
    FreeAtLast1914

Flat Earth Society, Dianetics, Watchtower Society. All examples of men selling horse!@#$ as "truth". Everyone but their followers see it.

• Heaven
    Heaven

It's not hearing that is the problem...it's listening...

So true, undercover.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit