FOR THOSE WHO HAVE LEFT THE TRUTH?

by lgadsden 89 Replies latest jw friends

• undercover
    undercover
    But how would that fit into his simplistic, pre-conceived idea of what an apostate is?

I'm not just any ole apostate...

I'm a Soldier of Satan's Army apostate.

I kinda like that. I think I'm gonna have my business cards changed. Gonna add SSA behind my name.

undercover, SSA

• QuestioningEverything
    QuestioningEverything

Yes, it has been worth it. I have NEVER regretted my decision to leave, wish I would have done it sooner.

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

Most people who leave the "truth" do so to because they disagree with the Watchtower's faulty doctrine.

• sir82
    sir82
    Most people who leave the "truth" do so to because they disagree with the Watchtower's faulty doctrine.

Actually, I disagree with that.

I will concede that it is possible, perhaps even likely, that most of the people on this forum have left because of doctrine. My earlier post on this thread referred to members of this forum.

But it's also quite likely that far less than 1% of all people who have ever left JWs have joined forums such as this one.

Most people who leave do so involuntarily, disfellowshipped, and most of them still believe it is "the truth", even if they make no effort to return.

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff
    most of them still believe it is "the truth", even if they make no effort to return.

Perhaps the saddest fact of all, there stated.

Jeff

• changeling
    changeling

First of all, just FYI, using all caps while online is considered shouting. Very bad manners.

To answer your question, if there was indeed a god like the one the WT teaches and he did indeed destroy me at Armageddon simply for not worshipping him, then YES, leaving the WT would be worth dying for. The reason being: in that scenario those few who survive would be under the control of an egotistical, judgmental monster. Not what I call life.

Also, you seem to be under the impression that those who leave do so to lead less than exemplary lifestyles. I can't speak for anyone else. but I spent the first 46 years of my life as a JW and now that I'm out I feel more compassionate towards my fellow human beings and more apt to lend a helping hand. I lead a moral life by anyone's standards. Any person,organization or god who would judge me worthy of destruction would be a warped entity indeed.

• DubR
    DubR

Ok, who am I?

"The pyramid of Giza's dimensions tells us that Armaggeddon will happen in 1914!! Preach this message from God and rejoice!!" (remark from the first president ofJehovah's Chosen Organization)

"Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob will come back to life in 1925 to live in this San Diego mansion I had built for myself... I mean built for them. Later...... Oh crap I was wrong but how dare you call me a false prophet!!!! Later.... You members will start calling yourselves Jehovah's Witness!! (remarks from the second president ofJehovah's Chosen Organization)

"Organ transplants are a great marvel of science....Later.....Organ transplantation is an act of canibalism and canibals will be disfellowshipped from the God's Christian Congregation!! Later..... Uhhh some may have thought organ transplants were a sin but the Bible clearly doesn't show that this would be bad. Uhh one can't be disfellowshipped for this procedure its ok.. IF YOU REALIZE WE KILLED INNOCENT FOLLOWERS OF JEHOVAH, YOU ARE AN EVIL APOSTATE!!! It was just new light new light!! Later... The United Nations is the foretold Beast in Revelatons that will be destroyed by Jehovah!!! Do not be apart of Satan's United Nations, if you are, you are to be disfellowshipped...Later....We clearly didn't realize we were a part of the United Nations (Beast and Satan's Organization) when we signed up as their NGO. ANYONE WHO TELLS OTHERS WE WERE PART OF THE UNITED NATIONS FOR OVER 10YRS AND RESIGNED WHEN A BRITISH NEWSPAPER BUSTED US OUT ARE EVIL APOSTATES!!! Later....Its clearly highly unwise to go to college in these last days (1970s) Later... Its clearly highly unwise to go to college in these last days (2009). By the way keep donating (paying) for our free room and board so we can continue not to work and provide for ourselves, kindof like those evil baptist preachers do to their followers!! We gotta get a black guy in here so it wont be soo obvious. Jesus was middle eastern but we will continue to draw him as a white man because color doesn't matter. NOWDAYS...ANYONE WHO DOESNT THINK THIS IS GODS VISIBLE ORGANIZATION ARE EVIL APOSTATES FROM SATAN!!!!!" (remarks fromGOD'S CHOSEN ORGANIZATION THAT WAS CHOSEN BY JESUS BACK IN 1914) Great choice Jesus!!!

Do you still think the truth is the truth, God's annointed ones accidently kill his followers; new light explains all these lies I mean mistakes OR Do you realize how deadly it can be to rely on men who claim they are appointed from God to give you proper (improper) food and the right (wrong time)? If you agree with the later...YOU ARE AN EVIL APOSTATE!!!

• The Scotsman
    The Scotsman

I never left the truth - technically I was never in the truth.

But I was a jehovah's witness for 37 years - saw the light - and escaped.

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

I found the 'TRUTH' when I discovered that all religions are 'LIES'.

The Bible is a Lie of course, and so are all those who claim it as 'guidebook'.

Jeff

• LockedChaos
    LockedChaos

I gained

EVERYTHING

and lost

NOTHING

It never was

has been or

will be "The Truth"

Share this

Google+