FOR THOSE WHO HAVE LEFT THE TRUTH?

by lgadsden 89 Replies latest jw friends

• Heaven
  • jookbeard
    jookbeard

he's certainly gone quiet, may be up to his post count, hallo are you there?

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Your premise is flawed, my friend. You surmise that the reason for exit is only singular [apparently the seeking of temporary enjoyment]. Unless the premise is correct, then no answers are properly framed to fit.

Aside from that, it just seems to be a trapdoor to apologetic ideologies about your religion being right and all the rest being doomed for leaving - smacks of high minded judgement. Really not becoming a 'true' Christian IMO.

LOL

Jeff

• MarkSutter
    MarkSutter

lgadsden-Welcome to the truth. UR never gonna be the same. mwahahahahahahahahahah

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Maybe he ran out of Stupid things to Say..

And..

Is researching a Watchtower for more Ammunition..

............................ ...OUTLAW

• sir82
    sir82
    EVERYTHING IVE HEARD SO FAR AS THE REASON FOR LEAVING IS TO DO WHAT THE WANT LIFESTYLE WISE.

Ignoring the breathtaking grammatical errors for the moment, I'd say you either haven't been reading much on this forum at all, or your reading comprehension skills trail even your command of the English language.

I'd suggest taking an hour or two to read some of the "best of" section, to see the real "reasons for leaving" for the vast majority on this forum.

• JeffT
    JeffT

EVERYTHING IVE HEARD SO FAR AS THE REASON FOR LEAVING IS TO DO WHAT THE WANT LIFESTYLE WISE. AM I WRONG?

Yes.

• minimus
    minimus

"Maybe he ran out of Stupid things to say"....THAT was funny!

• keyser soze
    keyser soze
    I'd suggest taking an hour or two to read some of the "best of" section, to see the real "reasons for leaving" for the vast majority on this forum.

But how would that fit into his simplistic, pre-conceived idea of what an apostate is?

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

AM I WRONG?

yes, very

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit