FOR THOSE WHO HAVE LEFT THE TRUTH?

by lgadsden 89 Replies latest jw friends

• poopsiecakes
    poopsiecakes

lgadsden, I can only speak for myself and I’m sure that you will have many others responding to your question so get ready. I went through a very tough time a few years ago and moved to another city where I only attended a few meetings. I was in a very bad state emotionally and after a year and a half of being inactive and non-existent in the congregation with zero contact from any elder trying to help or even find out anything about me, I was summoned to a judicial committee and disfellowshipped despite begging for help. Once that happened, I will admit that I had very bitter feelings toward this elder body and that prompted a real examination of what you refer to as ‘the truth’. What I learned shocked me to my core. I could not believe that the Watch Tower organization had joined the UN, repeatedly misquoted sources in their literature and shielded child abusers from legal prosecution. I could go on and on but my point is that if a religion is to be referred to as ‘the truth’ they have a responsibility to tell the truth at all times. Please do yourself a favor and do some research on your ‘truths’. I know that you will resist this because you are told to only read Watch Tower publications, but please remember the Bereans and how they were commended in the scriptures for examining the disciples words and not taking anything at face value. I’m sure that you tell people in the territory to examine their religion and I would encourage you to do the same. You owe it to yourself and seem very sincere so please please please take the time to do so.

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

So let me see if I understand this.

The truth is the WT and because some people have left the WT because of their abuse, lies, doctrinal abuses, blatant errors and so much more, God will punish the people that LEFT what was wrong and yet somehow reward the wrong doers and those that support them?

Wow, now I know what some people refuse to believe in God.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

Lg; have you ever also read Duet 18,20-22 and realize that it could in some way refer to the WTS and it's lies and failed/false prophecies?

• lgadsden
    lgadsden

WOW !!!! SO TOUCHY ON THE QUESTION. STILL NO ANSWER THOUGH. RE-READ THE QUESTION

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

Ok I'll answer it, yes it has been worth it, because I have been instrumental in helping those honest hearted ones leave the lies of the WTS, and as we speak thousands are leaving through fine forums like this, it's a life saving work we do, previous post which cant be replied to you say that we have left to join Satans army LOL, that's where the WTS is firmly entrenched with Satan and his lies

• lgadsden
    lgadsden

YOU ARE SAVING THEM FROM WHAT AND LEADING TO WHAT? EVERYTHING IVE HEARD SO FAR AS THE REASON FOR LEAVING IS TO DO WHAT THE WANT LIFESTYLE WISE. AM I WRONG? JUST CURIOUS WHO DO YOU ALL PRAY TO NOW AND IN WHOSE NAME AND WHO ANSWERS ?JOOKBEARD

• Heaven
    Heaven

Still Waiting

I was never in... and never will be. Luckily, I was able to see the hypocrisy within this group as a teenager over 30 years ago. I don't need a 7 to 12 man 'governing body' to intervene for me in any relationship I have, including that with any sort of higher power.

lgadsden... tell us, how does your belief system reconcile with annihilation of unborn babies, toddlers, and children of those 'not in'? How about those who have lost their congnitive abilities?

• undercover
    undercover

Ah...the old "where shall we go" routine...

• snowbird
    snowbird

Your question:

JEHOVAHS DAY COMES AT THIS MOMENT AND U REALIZE U WERE IN THE RIGHT PLACE BUT BECAUSE OF LEAVING YOU ARE NOW DOOMED. WOULD EVERYTHING GAINED (temporary) ENJOYMENT WORTH IT?

I've come to the realization that I was in the WRONG place - the WT organization.

No one is DOOMED by God for refusing to aid and abet a false prophet.

Everything I've gained since leaving WT has been worth it. I can now read, research, and decide for myself which path to follow.

I suggest you read prayerfully Zechariah 14 and Revelation 19 to get a better idea of what and whom Jehovah's day will be against.

Sylvia

• keyser soze
    keyser soze
    JEHOVAHS DAY COMES AT THIS MOMENT AND U REALIZE U WERE IN THE RIGHT PLACE BUT BECAUSE OF LEAVING YOU ARE NOW DOOMED.

I plan on being at Hooters when it comes.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit