Why attack?

by newqatarjob 145 Replies latest jw experiences

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

Its a damaging religion. Maybe they all are, I don't know, but there seems no possibility of one being unscathed after being a part of it.

How do you like Qatar? I loved living there.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Then this is not an open forum, and I will be justified to bring it up to the European civil rights commission, so go ahead censor me.....WhenInDoubt

To Tell Them What?!!..

You`ve Been Allowed To Behave Like An Idiot..And..

.......SOMEBODY SHOULD HAVE STOPPED YOU!..

.....................Image result for Somebody stop me

• WheninDoubt
    WheninDoubt

1. Another term for freedom of speech.

Freedom of speech

Noun

Noun: free speech

1. The right to express any opinions without censorship or restraint.

So what gives you the right to express your hatred, and others can't defend? You people want to eat the cake and have it to. You want to dish it out, but can't take it when someone shows how negative this forum is. Since this is supposed to be an open forum, the the majority of you have violated the majority of this sites by laws, then how about no one using it, take it down by legal means would that serve your purpose?

• TTWSYF
    TTWSYF
    11 pages in 18 hrs is not a record, But a firey topic to be sure
  • Question_Mans_interpretation
    Question_Mans_interpretation
    Whenindoubt, after reading all your posts, i must say you come off as a rambling fool. Magnum made very valid points. Maybe you should reread his posts and come up with logical rebuttals.......if you can. Then maybe we can take you seriously
  • OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    how about no one using it.....WhenInDoubt

................Image result for How about a nice cup of shut the fuck up

• Viviane
    Viviane
    So what gives you the right to express your hatred, and others can't defend?

I am sure others can defend his hatred. Unless you meant something other than what you said.

You people want to eat the cake and have it to.

The cake is a lie.

You want to dish it out, but can't take it when someone shows how negative this forum is.

Two atoms are whizzing about in space. One of them suddenly stop and says "I think I just lost an electron." The are other atom says "Are you sure?". The first answers "I'm positive."

Since this is supposed to be an open forum, the the majority of you have violated the majority of this sites by laws, then how about no one using it, take it down by legal means would that serve your purpose?

Where did you ever get that whack-a-doodle idea?

• WheninDoubt
    WheninDoubt
    Right back at you OUTLAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Words are empty and meaningless, people grow up.
  • Viviane
    Viviane
    Right back at you OUTLAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Words are empty and meaningless, people grow up.

So we should ignore you?

• Magnum
    Magnum
    So what gives you the right to express your hatred, and others can't defend? You people want to eat the cake and have it to. You want to dish it out, but can't take it when someone shows how negative this forum is.

Show me how any of us have expressed hatred. You have not yet provided any specifics. You said the most vile thing about us - comparing us to Muslim extremists and indicating we are desirous of blowing up JW buildings and killing JWs. You are the one using hate speech, not us. What you said is slanderous.

I feel that you should be free to argue doctrine, point out any perceived flaws in our reasoning, etc. any time you want, but I don't think you should be able to say that we are like murderous Muslim extremists without providing specific evidence that it's true. The fact that some of us strongly disagree with you doesn't mean that we think you shouldn't be able to speak freely. So what do you think - that we're supposed to just yield to you and that if we don't we're disallowing your right to free speech?

I'm not aware of any hatred on this site. Some of us hate certain things having to do with JWdom - things like deception, but I don't think any hate JWs as individuals.

I'm beginning to see that I'm wasting time with you. You seem immature and irrational and unreasonable, and really, not very smart.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit