Why attack?

by newqatarjob 145 Replies latest jw experiences

• flipper
    flipper

I agree with Marina ( IOWNMYLIFE ) a lot of these JW's cannot stand the fact that many of us ex-JW's or inactive JW's who left have the moral fortitude to stand up for what they believe in and actually leave the organization to attain freedom of mind. It's like these JW's MAY have doubts within- but they don't have the moral character or commitment to carry OUT those doubts into exiting the organization- so they lash out at us who HAVE left out of envy, spite, or just jealousy that we had the courage to stay true to our beliefs that the WT Society is false and we followed through.

Because even if these folks ( JW's ) are shown about the injustices of the WT Society- they will remain in it for family - yet within themselves TO themselves they are not being true as they don't believe in it. So they'll remain not totally committed to anything really - just spending their lives deluding themselves that they are morally of good, complete character. Kind of how I see it . Peace out, mr. Flipper

• jhine
    jhine

WID , I am trying to formulate a post in response to your comments . I am at a loss to know what to put , except that I do not think that we have been on the same forum !

I agree with Magnum ,who incidentally is not a " big wig " just a really nice member of the site .Some of your comments have crossed a line .

We discuss , do not always agree , but respect each other's points of view. If you want to be here please do the same .

Jan

• UFCFan
    UFCFan
    Nice try, Anthony Morris.
  • Splash
    Splash
    Aw. WhenInDoubt got banned :-(
  • done4good
    done4good

Let me be perfectly clear about something. Folks do not come on here to attack JWs. The discussion that takes place here, is a combination of therapy, cautionary warning to others, and education and assistance to those who have left or trying to leave, and dealing with the baggage. I left 9 years ago, and still have a need for all or some of these things at one time or another.

As far as "attacking" the WTBTS goes, well that is fair game. Karma is a bitch.

d4g

• Mad Irishman
    Mad Irishman

There are a lot of people with a lot of hate in their heart. I'm not sure why that is. Some need to lash out and convince themselves JW's are somehow harmful and a cult and every evil connotation hey can think of.

That's a lot easier than taking ownership of one's own decisions they make in their life. It's a lot easier if all your problems are someone else's fault. At least that what I experience and witness in many posts.

• FayeDunaway
    FayeDunaway

Mad Irishman, I have a lot of love in my heart. Almost no hate. I talk to someone going through something hard and try whatever I can do to help them, sometimes beyond the point of reason. I have almost nothing but love in my heart!!

But I hate that my parents joined a religion that won't allow me to live my own life and still Have my family. My own life being, I have read the bible and seen that it's different from the witnesses and cant live a lie anymore. Is this my fault? Maybe, for reading the bible and CARING. It's a screwed up witness policy, based on Their hatred of other religions.

It's be true to myself and my God, or live a fake life to keep my parents. What causes that? The witness policy. I hate that this religion tears apart families.

• bennyk
    bennyk

"The Catholic Church occupies a very significant position in the world and claims to be the way of salvation for hundreds of millions of people. Any organization that assumes that position should be willing to submit to scrutiny and criticism." Awake! 22. August 1984, p. 28.

What is sauce for the goose, is sauce for the gander...

The Watch Tower Society claims to hold a very significant position in the world; indeed, to be the exclusive way of salvation for all mankind. An organization that assumes that position should be willing to submit to scrutiny and criticism.

• flipper
    flipper
    MAD IRISHMAN- If you took some time to do research if only about the WT Society child abuse scandals and their criminal policies towards victims- you would understand the " hate " some of us have towards this organization and it's policy makers WT leaders. Of course there is no love lost between some of us and the WT Society, I mean- come on- we've been shunned, kicked out of our families, children molested and receiving no justice, and disfellowshipped people committing suicide due to being cut off by WT Society instructed religious crazy zealots ! Open your eyes. What we feel towards the WT Society is RIGHTEOUS INDIGNATION - not hatred. We " hate " the evil policies. Does that clear things up for you ? There's a big difference in how you CLAIM we are- as opposed to what we as ex-JW's REALLY do
  • OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    Some need to lash out and convince themselves JW's are somehow harmful and a cult and every evil connotation They can think of.

That's a lot easier than taking ownership of one's own decisions they make in their life. It's a lot easier if all your problems are someone else's fault. At least that what I experience and witness in many posts.....Mad Irishman

..............................................................http://www.trademarkia.com/services/home_logo.ashx?sid=78801930&size=200

...............................................Image result for Watchtower logo

.Image result for Jehovahs witness children baptized..Image result for Jehovahs witness children baptized..Image result for Jehovahs witness children baptized

.............Image result for Jehovahs witness children...Image result for Jehovahs witness children

..............................Image result for Jehovahs witness children...Image result for Jehovahs witness Youths who put god first

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit