Are There Certain Posters You Trust Here?

by minimus 128 Replies latest jw friends

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

I trust in Trevolinda! What a trustworthy poster(s)!

• stillin
    stillin

better not trust me...I'm stillin.

• restrangled
    restrangled

There are quite a few I have talked to on the phone , had correspondence with and/or exchanged emails with. I've discovered an ex relative formerly married to a second cousin, after she discovered me!

It takes some time, but I feel comfortable with everyone here I have exchanged private information with......but be very careful.

r

• cantleave
    cantleave

I've met Mr. Majestic and spoken to wobble on the phone.

The truth is I have no reason to distrust people on here. Most seem to at some statge of leaving the WT and that is what I am doing. I come on here to air my thoughts and obtain other people's opinions. I don't have to take notice of anyone's opinion but I love hearing what people think, and I can always learn from someone elses experience. I don't care if that persn is a transvestite, axe wielding, mass muderer, if they make a little bit of sense I am interested in what they say.

• White Dove
    White Dove

I'd be happy to talk to people here on the phone, but can't because I can't hear on it. I feel bad about that, too.

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse
    I've met Mr. Majestic and spoken to wobble on the phone.

I met them both this week. Great guys.

• pat1060
    pat1060

For me this board is for us JW that are in different stages of trying to leave the org.There would be no reason not to trust any one in the same situation.The advice I have received has been very helpful....

• creativhoney
    creativhoney

@mouthy, I love that you are 82 and surfing the web :D so many people (my exes parents) have felt they are too old to do anything since they were about 45 lol.

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

I was df'd 21 years ago, so I have nothing to fear about being outed. And since recovering from an abusive marriage, I'm a more aggressive, confrontational person if I have to be. If I start to feel bullied or threatened, I face it head on. But no one here has ever made me feel that way, so I guess I trust most on JWN, with the exception of the apologist and prophet nutjobs.

• creativhoney
    creativhoney

jamie like you I am expelled dont like labels. - Im sure you get elders surfing these sites trying to be the police, and some who are still in I imagne have to be careful, but none of them can hurt me they arent the police they cant control and once I realised that life became a lot easier. Im a very open down to earth and honest person and I feel most on here do come across that way, and are here all for their own genuine reasons.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit