Are There Certain Posters You Trust Here?

by minimus 128 Replies latest jw friends

• creativhoney
    creativhoney

@mouthy re my last post I still want to know what the christmas exchange is xxx :)

• mouthy
    mouthy

@mouthy re my last post I still want to know what the christmas exchange is xxx :)

Well Angie( Simons wife) used to exchange names before Christmas & we all used to participate
    I got a name & sent her a lovely gift ,I also got a friend of mine to send her a gift also.
    GOOD ONES!!!! But she turned out to be a person not to be trusted....( I would have to
    go back to remember her ,but it was very upsetting in the end. But I did have some nice gifts
    over the years from other trust worthy ones

• creativhoney
    creativhoney

ahh I see. well thank you for enlightening me lol. :D

there wil always be people that metaphorically bring cheap lambrini to your life and take away all your chardonnay. :D xxx

• Tuesday
    Tuesday

Everyone here seems really nice, LeavingWT and I have similar political views so it's always fun to talk to someone like that. Jamie Bowers is really great, I'm closer with the folks on youtube. I think that's because I can physically see who I'm talking to, I think I'm almost closer with alot of them than I am with my own real life friends. My friends are still in the going out and party, trying to hook up with girls phase of their life, I'm married for 6 years now, have a small child and one on the way. I'm well passed that phase. I'm home at night, and once Madeline goes to bed I'm looking to unwind which Youtube does for me.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

I have met 3 from this board. Another I knew prior to this board. I have spoken on the phone with a couple on this board as well. For the most part this board is a kewl group of people.

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

I generally don't trust easily. There is one poster on here that I do, it is my hope that that trust will only grow in the future.

• snowbird
    snowbird
    Snowbird

Mr. & Mrs. Flipper, thanks. I trust you two, also.

Let's see: UnderCover, Minimus, Outlaw, AGuest, Mrs. Jones, Bek, Bizzy, Gregor, Priest, Dinah, my friends across the Big Water - Freety, Ninja, and Sad Emo.

I also trust OhioCowboy, who is upset with me.

That old crafty John Doe knows how I feel about him.

And, last, but by no means least, dear Coco.

Sylvia

PS Big Tex & Nina. There are way too many!

I love you all, but trust has to be earned.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

I like AGuest. She is the coolest. :)

• snowbird
    snowbird

I trust all the Christians on this here board, also.

Chalam being number one.

Sylvia

• AwSnap
    AwSnap

I also trust Chalam, Snowbird (even though we haven't chatted personally), Lady Lee, Granny Gough seems pretty cool too

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit