Are There Certain Posters You Trust Here?

by minimus 128 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

Slippy, you say it!

• Butterflyleia85
    Butterflyleia85

I trust Flipper because I spoke with him on the phone. As far as info I find on here I research it. I'm kinda newer on here so I still have caution of what I read. But with proof I gain more trust. I am more the open book type person. Not very smart... but I open up so I can ajust myself for the better. Alot on here I feel is wiser then the average person not dealing with JW. So I come here for helpful suggestions. I learn and hope my examples or evidance help others better theirselves. Believe it or not I'm pretty honest and all the people that truely know me can say this. I feel I'm a little to honest because of how nieve I once was it caused alot of problems in the past. I learned from that so... trust but be smart with who you trust.

"Sometimes when you open up to people, you let the bad in with the good." -She's All That Movie

• creativhoney
    creativhoney

bottom line, trust is earned and should never be automatic.

• minimus
    minimus

...but u can trust meeeee

• undercover
    undercover
    but u can trust meeeee

Why do I envision this when I hear minimus say the above:

• minimus
    minimus

Satan the snake

• undercover
    undercover

Actually, it's Kaa from The Jungle Book.

He sang "Trust in Me"...

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

No one trusts me......

• Robdar
    Robdar

Undercover:

I think I mirror real life on this board as I am a hard person to get to know. I've always been an outsider and somewhat of a loner. Even though I've been here almost as long as you have minimus, I don't stand out as popular or particularly insightful or cleverly humorous. I just hope that my experiences help newbies and lurkers while at the same time I get support from all of ya'll who have been where I have.

And yet, in my gut, you feel more trustworthy than minimus (sorry mini). I, for one, enjoy reading your posts.

I can count on one hand the people I trust who currently post on this discussion forum. I trust quite a few who have left us.

• LockedChaos
    LockedChaos

Leoleia

Tells it as she sees it

Tells it as she knows it

Is it all true or not??

It's up to us to research

and make our own conclusions

Everyone needs to make their own discoveries

and to not be lemings

Share this

Google+