Did You Personally Know Any JWs That Were Sexually Molested By Other JWs?

by minimus 147 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

They have two policies

The public one is that all disclosures of sexual abuse should be reported to the authorities where the law requires it. Elders must contact Bethel to find out if they need to report or not

The WT policy still requires two witnesses or a confession. Of course if the accused is repentant he or she would get a slap on the hand and private reproof. Since it is highly unlikely any abuse happens with two people watching or that abusers will actually confess the elders would determine the accused as innocent and send him or her home - often to the child they are abusing.

There are also instances where the police have become involved. The elders solution is to simply move the accused to a different congregation and no one will be notified of the accusation so many abusers get a whole new crop of innocent children to prey on

• No Longer Held Captive
    No Longer Held Captive

Thats fu#:&g horrendous.

I am a former mental health nurse, and I have come across some stories, but jws seem to top them all, and of course, you cant report it, as it will make jehovah angry-wont it? Typical paedophile manipulating techniques, no wonder Jehovah is number 1 God with these monsters.

If I had a magic wand to wave away your pain I would do so.

• life is to short
  • recovering
    recovering

I know of an elders family who had a large number of children. 4 boys and 2 girls. They where considered the model family. Oldest boy went to bethel although he was asked to leave for drinking). The middle son (15) however molested his own 13 yr old sister. it was quite the scandel.

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

Sadly yes. Two victims from our family. One victim who's a friend of our family - in her case there was a pedo ring. Victims from a congo I grew up in (part of a large JW family). All completely unrelated incidents.

• minimus
    minimus

The Organization is filled with hypocrisy!

• creativhoney
    creativhoney

I knew two girls when I was young. their dad was fiddling with them. - there is one locally and everyone feels bad because he has cancer. pedos can rot in hell for all I care.

• No Longer Held Captive
    No Longer Held Captive

HYPOCRISY AINT THE WORD FOR THEIR BEHAVIUOR.

The UN Affair

Child abuse

Ongoing false new light prophecy

Twisting of scriptures

Dividing the family unit and destruction of the individual and personality

Rand cam

Wankers like Robert King who is also one of the 144000, faithful slave and two witness elite group-if he is part of the latter, then where are the miracles, lets see them, then we will believe (American Wanker)

The list goes on, and on, and on, and on, and on ,and on, and theres things in those closets we still dont know about...but they will come to light at some point.

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

Yes I did. 3 off the top of my head - they were friends of mine and the incident had happend in their childhood - I had asked why they were 1. still living with that parent and 2. if the cops were brought into it.

The one women suffered abuse from her father and her brother - her life didn't end up going well at all - I don't know whatever happend to her.

• No Longer Held Captive
    No Longer Held Captive

As a Nurse, I can tell you that their lives wont go well. Usually abused females end up neurotics and suffer from Personality disorders, and more often than not, Anorexic. They binge and then puke up all theyve eaten, its all about feeling guilty about being female and developing into womanhood, so they do all they can to destroy their body shape, because of that guilt feeling, and it all stems from childhood.

Now, false prophet Robert King, through his wanker friend arimatthewsdavies, are defending child abuse in the wbts on their stance on child abuse, and say its only apostates and revenge seeking disfellowshipped people trying to get their own back. Tell that to the courts, oohhhhhhhhhh, sorry, they made it up too, sorry, and the 5000 court documents Barabara Anderson made public too, its all not real, its all a lie.........hey, King your stay in Britain is long overdue, go back to America where your religion comes from you wanker, and take ari with you, ooooohhhhh, why did British Telecom pull the plug on you? I guess, its because they dont like what you are writing-no wonder.You are a sad wanker, and anybody writing in praise of the wbts and their stance on abused kids and women needs to be put up against a wall and shot. We know now who your God is alright, you sad and pathetic git and bully, and its not the one of the bible, not with expressing the views you are expressing. GO BACK TO AMERICA. When will we see your miracles? Afterall you say you are one of the two witnesses, maybe you can cure kids and women that have been abused violently and sexually? Your words certainly dont do it, so I dont think there is much hope of seeing any miracles....NO HOPER AMERICAN GIT.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit