Did You Personally Know Any JWs That Were Sexually Molested By Other JWs?

by minimus 147 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• No Apologies
    No Apologies

Yes.

No Apologies

• No Longer Held Captive
    No Longer Held Captive

sorry, i havent isulted anyone, and to say that is false. Many people on here have been badly abused. But, King made a point of insulting Bill Bowen and Barbara Anderson, and calling them tools of Satan.

Child abuse, and abuse of any man, woman or child is no joke. This religion, as indeed most have a lot to answer to, but people like King carry over their wbts mentality outside of the borg and still insult others with it, and I take it, by your stance, and no apologies, that this is your stance.

No one on this board has said i have insulted them, and I wouldnt, because child sex crimes are the worst.

It matters no more, the Government are dealing with it. False prophet king can answer for it to those authorities when called upon.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Look at the last post on page 4 and the first post on page five where I quote you. In fact I will quote you again

As a Nurse, I can tell you that their lives wont go well. Usually abused females end up neurotics and suffer from Personality disorders, and more often than not, Anorexic. They binge and then puke up all theyve eaten, its all about feeling guilty about being female and developing into womanhood, so they do all they can to destroy their body shape, because of that guilt feeling, and it all stems from childhood.

I was never a binge & purger. I was never hospitalized. I was never anorexic. I was never diagnosed as neurotic or with a personality disorder.

You insult me and every other survivor who has never experienced any of those things. Just because that is what you saw where you worked doesn't mean it applies to all sexual abuse survivors.

Your paragraph is insulting to me. Go back to my post at the top of page 5. Read it. Read it carefully. Then read it again.

Your comments about King have nothing to do with that paragraph. It is entirely about a limited perspective of survivors. And it is insulting when you apply it to all of us.

• avishai
    avishai

Yep, more than I care too. I used to post pics of the convicted ones on here, but they got taken down, likely for liability reasons. Or safety, as Simon moved to this side of the pond.

• Lady Lee
  • minimus
    minimus

Some perspectives and pasts are different than others.

A nurse's perspective is their own. LL, your opinion might be different but I do know many victims and they are still adversely affected by their abuse. Is it an insult to express a view on this subject contrary to your own or even many others, simply because it may come across as insensitive?

I know sexual abuse victims that had eating disorders. "It's all about feeling guilty"....I think that's the point of the poster and I agree.

• Leprechaun
    Leprechaun

I did, she was my little daughter, by the guy my ex-wife was secretly having sex with, he had just got out of prison for doing the same thing to someoone elses little girl, so I put his ass back prison for eight years, his mother was a self proclaimed member of the elect.

May he burn and rot in hell.

• minimus
    minimus

Such perverts will NEVER change, unfortunately.

• No Longer Held Captive
    No Longer Held Captive

As nurses, we see it constantly, and some people just dont heal. And its not insensitive, but reality, and the reality is that I knew a girl of 20 whod thrown herself in front of a train at a station in Switzerland, her body was in a 1000 pieces, and the criminal still lives, breathes and walks free-this is the reality.

And dregs in insane asylums is a slur on the health services, and may come across as distressing to some, even those that dedicate their lives in this division of daring to care.

I am telling you from a nurses perspective and i know many young women that have just ended it all-the reality and finlality of prolonged abuses.

You are taking this really personally and over reacting to the realties which I had pointed out based on hard facts and experience

• blondie
    blondie

Lady Lee is speaking from the position of hard facts and experience.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit