Let the children decide.

by angel eyes 262 Replies latest jw friends

• yknot
    yknot

A/E

I think maybe you could start another thread discussing your liberal KH.

I know they exist, but they are exception rather then the rule.

Liberal ones that are not 'aposta-esque' usually are very Organizationally connected.

Should some of your more liberal leanings (which again I applaud voraciously!) be more personal than congregational, please make the distinction.

This way we can help those raised or attending 'base' congregations understand and hopefully end all the perplexity.

• babygirl75
    babygirl75

I have no clue what you are you saying........

I just get a laugh out of "if I can trust you" *spewing*

If the elders are as open and allow you to do all you are doing and are fine with it, what's the problem with me talking with them? I've done said if what you have said is true I would return to the JW's. Where's the love of Jesus in your heart to want to help a goat like one to repent to the sheep fold?

• babygirl75
    babygirl75

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

babygirl...pm you

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

not trusting you baby girl...was to jb.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

Ae I'm still waiting for these problems I'm meant to have

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

yknot....my liberal learnings, trust me i have many. If i acted on what i saw and was taught well id be completely off the wall...lmho

hey babygirl75..dont call yourself a goat...your not....no-one knows who's what...dont allow anyone to say otherwise.

• babygirl75
    babygirl75

I don't consider myself a goat, but all JW's would. I'm the one free from the cult mentality....

I don't post PM's sent to me, but what you have said in the PM contradicts yourself on this thread. You still haven't told me what hall you go to either.......

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Babygirl, she's playing games. Personally I'm starting to doubt anything she says here.

• babygirl75
    babygirl75

I know she is Josie. I'm just trying to get her to give me her halls name, if she has nothing to hide she will. I know why she won't though.......

It must be exhausting to be a poser.

I at least had some respect for Renaai.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit