Trials keep You Strong,
    Sorrows keep You Human,
    Failures keep You Humble,
    Success keeps You Glowing,
    But Only God keeps You Going!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

AE..

You must have incredibly poor eyesight..

Or

The WBT$ places contribution box`s in inconspicuous places..

Because..

They are no longer interested in contributions..

Or..

You purposely Misrepresent..

What actually happens in a real WBT$ Kingdom Hall..

....................................OUTLAW

• asilentone
    asilentone

Part of me is telling me that AE is yanking our chains, yes she is probably a troll!

• journey-on
    journey-on

I've thought that all along, but who really cares. Let her play her game of strategy.

• AGuest
    AGuest
    You are either not a very active witness and are riding the fence, or...

The daughter [in law] of a PO, Co or DO...

Part of me is telling me that AE is yanking our chains, yes she is probably a troll!

Unfortunately, I might have to agree. If AE has been a Witness for 12 years... then she absolutely knows better than what she is trying to convince us of here. I find it interesting that one can say they are "for the truth," and then, when it comes to TELLING the truth, apparently not so much.

Dearest AE, I believe I will now just step away from you... because I don't care much for people who are deceitful... and, unfortunately, while I believe you to be "nice," I now also believe you to be somewhat deceitful... which originates with "darkness"... and I'm not really up to a "sharing" with darkness: been there, done that. Please keep in mind that while being "nice" may be considered, by some (including me), as a pretty good quality to have... Christ didn't actually say anything about "nice" people being desirable. HE did, however, indicate that those lacking deceitare. John 1:47; 2:24, 25

I do bid you peace, however... and, hopefully, that at some point you will develop a TRULY honest heart.

A slave of Christ,

SA

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

The way AE has conducted herself on this and the "Let the Children " thread's has been astonishing

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

aguest luke 6v37. how im pleased to have Jehovah and Jesus as my judges. Do not fear, i do not judge you in return.

matt7 v3,4.

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog

Angel eyes

I dare you to show the elders this thread.

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

dare dare double dare love kiss or promise.....now that takes me back....primary school i think?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit