Let the children decide.

by angel eyes 262 Replies latest jw friends

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

you know what im saying......maybe your unaware i know, anyway i was told and warned.....you do know though, honestly think about it and you'll know, cant say too much but i did defend you atfirst...now i see maybe its true...

anyway...all the best.

• yknot
    yknot

Outlaw that was adorable......

• babygirl75
    babygirl75

AE, Please PM me with your real name (first name is fine) and the elder's name and phone number (or just the hall's name is fine too...I'll take it from there) that has told you all the things you supposedly are allowed to do is okay. I promise I will call him, if everything you have said is true, I will openly appologize to you on this board and then will repent and go back to the KH this week and work toward being reinstated. There's no way I could pass up being able to live the way I want to, let my son do everything he wants, and STILL be in good standing!!!

If I don't hear from you, I will take it that you are indeed full of shit and everything that comes from your mouth is nothing but lies!

I really really look forward to hearing from you....

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

you're welcome JB

I totally love laughing babies, ty Outlaw

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Yknot..

it`s one of my favorite animations in my collection..

...............................OUTLAW

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Josie..

Me too!..

...............................OUTLAW

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

babygirl....wot things would you like to know that my cong is fine with? Id like to know the ones ive said rather than ones people have stated themselfs after twisting :)

and hey i dont mind who thinks what of me babes....Jesus was called a liar for saying he is the son of God....truly i do not mind being judged atall.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

Quote; " you keep trying to fool yourself you know there's a problem it was pointed out to you in the past. I'll say no more but yes there(sic) warnings must be true and for my kids safety I cant have any dealings with you. I'm aware of your past, I gave you the benefit of the doubt, but I'm a parent and always safeguard my children. I wish you well and help."

Care to elaborate AE, I'm big and ugly enough to take it on the chin this past you speak of. I believe the above are the rantings of a delusional fantasist, and she says I need help LOL

• babygirl75
    babygirl75

I'm not judging you...I'm going by what YOU have said, not anyone else.

You have said, the elders know you come here and are fine with it. You allow your kids to celebrate holidays/birthdays if they want to. Have you said so much, you are now confused?

You don't have to tell me anything other than what Hall you go to. Just the name of the cong. that's it, don't even worry about your name, it's not important.

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

Id love to talk to you and tell you...honestly, if i feel i can trust you eventually i will, you know though what i mean and you know whom its from....just think, please and then you will see....who would talk about you? who would tell me things and warn me? think....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit