Let the children decide.

by angel eyes 262 Replies latest jw friends

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

I highly doubt that there is anyone on this board who has warned AE about Jookbeard. She comes out with statements like that when posters expose her. 2 weeks ago or so she posted on here that a poster told her that hated her because she is a happy JW while I was put out of the org and was bitter. She refused to name the poster. And of course, everyone knows I was not put out, I was never baptized. I left on my own. Just as these statements were made of me, and were not true but simply caustic, the same is probably true of her statements of Jookbeard.

What is truly sad is that I left the computer yesterday thinking I had a nice conversation with AE....and now log onto this nonsense.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Loubelle, We all came from the same org. Of course it is not true. Even if an ultra-liberal error let these things slide he would also warn the person not to discuss this with others. Beyond that, even the most liberal elder (such as OTWO was) would NEVER approve such a person to pioneer. It seems like when the validity of these claims is raised, AE tries to cast the other person as insane. it was attempted on me...no Jookbeard. When OTWO explained how even he as an elder would never have let these things slide he was told by AE that that is why he is no longer in the org..and how he left 'the truth' and is such an unhappy person. We have 3 different posters here all who have called her stories for what they are and she turns around and attacks us, as though we are the ones jumping on her. I know OTWO is a respected poster, and Jookbeard..hopefully I am too.

If you are coming to this board with such insane claims, and can not back them up they will be shot down.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

babygirl- pmd you.

• jookbeard
  • isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

jookbeard check your pm

• Georgiegirl
    Georgiegirl

Have to say I'm with IA on this one. The claims are getting entirely too fantastic, no evidence is given when it is asked for, and although I know several of us (me included) have provided factual information privately, no real response or follow up - which, to me, indicates a lack of sincerity. I've revealed some very personal things in an effort to help, and frankly, wish I hadn't now. I am officially leaving this particular sandbox, I no longer wish to play this game. I encourage the rest of you to join me.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

AE I PM'ed you today to request that you reveal the source of these accusations you keep labelling on me, feel free to use this thread or PM me to reveal the source of this fantasy.

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

Isaacaustin - I hear you. I find it sad though. Very very sad.

Georgiegirl - if we pour water into the sandbox we can make sandcastles.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Yeah I do too. #1 Sad that this is the reality in the org and people are captive to it.

#2 Someone has nothing better to do than come to a site where people have been thru this heal and simply stir up controversy...and try to make well-respected people look crazy.

• yknot
    yknot

How on earth did this thread turn into 13 pages!

Why don't we just all sit back and see where her journey takes her.......

She is here, and we all know it goes against the GB counsel, something is going on with her that has her acting out in civil disobedience by normal JW standards.

Wouldn't it be better to encourage her to continue thinking for herself versus constantly pointing out she is way out in left field (teetering on WTS apostasy). Maybe she isn't ready to contemplate what some are wanting her to contemplate.......

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit