Other Sheep will start taking the emblems.

by hamsterbait 101 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Romans 8
    1 Hence, now there is no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus.
    For the law of the spirit of life in Christ Jesus has freed you from the law of sin and death.
    For what the law, weakened by the flesh, was powerless to do, this God has done: by sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh and for the sake of sin, he condemned sin in the flesh,
    so that the righteous decree of the law might be fulfilled in us, who live not according to the flesh but according to the spirit.
    For those who live according to the flesh are concerned with the things of the flesh, but those who live according to the spirit with the things of the spirit.
    The concern of the flesh is death, but the concern of the spirit is life and peace.
    For the concern of the flesh is hostility toward God; it does not submit to the law of God, nor can it;
    and those who are in the flesh cannot please God.
    But you are not in the flesh; on the contrary, you are in the spirit, if only the Spirit of God dwells in you. Whoever does not have the Spirit of Christ does not belong to him.
    But if Christ is in you, although the body is dead because of sin, the spirit is alive because of righteousness.
    If the Spirit of the one who raised Jesus from the dead dwells in you, the one who raised Christ from the dead will give life to your mortal bodies also, through his Spirit that dwells in you.
    Consequently, brothers, we are not debtors to the flesh, to live according to the flesh.
    For if you live according to the flesh, you will die, but if by the spirit you put to death the deeds of the body, you will live.
    2 For those who are led by the Spirit of God are children of God.
    For you did not receive a spirit of slavery to fall back into fear, but you received a spirit of adoption, through which we cry, "Abba, 3 Father!"
    The Spirit itself bears witness with our spirit that we are children of God,
  • snowbird
    snowbird
    glad im not annointed...too scared of heights!! lol
    "angel eyes look down there"
    "Noooooo im too scared"!!!!!!!!!

YOU ARE ANOINTED!!!

Sylvia

• Luo bou to
    Luo bou to

I like the idea of the brother assigned to make preparations for the memorial turning up with a couple crates of wine so everyone can partake. NEW LIGHT NEW LIGHT NEW LIGHT I'll drink to that.

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

thanks snowbird...but im not and truly truly dont mind.

i want to live on the earth with all my buddies....playing footie yay and horse riding etc.....

dont want to be in the clouds looking soooooooooooo many feet below.......i'd be the only angel who never moved from that cloud....lol

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

AE, you will still be on earth. The earth was made to be inhabited. Heaven is God's presence....when New jeru comes down from Heaven heaven and earth will be one again, man no longer separated by sin from God.

• snowbird
    snowbird
    AE, you will still be on earth. The earth was made to be inhabited. Heaven is God's presence....when New jeru comes down from Heaven heaven and earth will be one again, man no longer separated by sin from God.

Angel Eyes, listen to your big brother!

He speaks truth.

Please listen.

Sylvia

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

The concept of man being forever disembodied floating in heaven separated from loved ones living on earth is not the reality. Reality is eternity with Jesus. Rev 21- God will reside with them.

• freeme
    freeme

wow! that watchtower article really reads like there is something huge coming. im curious how my parents and exwife will react to that if it actually happen. O_o

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Sorry, I simply can not see them do that. I could be wrong. And yes, I am sure it would be worded saying that many Witnesses felt that they should not partake and come accross as though the Gb is now correcting the members wrong view- which we all know the members came to their own with no WT influence. :)

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

If it does happen, the GB will start to be made up of the "Sheiks and Sultans" as spoken of in Isaiah. The so-called "given ones " who will be theocratically appointed by those on the GB already, to replace members as they die. ('member the study in the 90s on that??)

HB

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit