Other Sheep will start taking the emblems.

by hamsterbait 101 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• JustHuman14
    JustHuman14

Russel believed that the great multitude are second class heaven citizens...so why don't they go back to the original teaching? They have done it may times...sheep and goats for istance, heavenly door etc etc

• strypes
    strypes

This is a very interesting thread.

The Reject Jesus party that the jdubs call "memorial" is an insult to the body of Christ. It is offensive because the "remembrance" is cherished by those that are born again (John chapter 3). The wicked twist the watchtower places on the "memorial" effectually denies Jesus by the act, and those that understand the good news of the gospel see the "memorial" as a mockery. It does not honor Jesus at all. It is not a rememberance of the price Jesus paid for the New Covenant but a physical act of rejection emposed on the rank and file by the governing body to reinforce their lofty position and power over their members.

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

IA...loyal to God always.

• JWoods
    JWoods
    IA...loyal to God always.

Well then, Jesus said "do this in remembrance of me". Not a bunch of hokum about which christian can and cannot - no two classes, one not partaking in the bible. So, what ya gonna do about that? I suggest if you are so determined to stay there, you should obey Jesus and start taking the emblems.

• yadda yadda 2
    yadda yadda 2

What is the Christadelphian interpretation? I think they all partake yet they all profess an "earthly hope" - how do they explain this?

• designs
    designs

Yadda, like most Christian denominations they believe that the earth is the home for believers, Christ will return here. They differ on the resurrection from some denominations who believe that there is a temporary period spent in heaven. Some of their views are similar to the SDA and Witnesses.

• freydo
    freydo

1Cor 7:28 KJV "But and if thou marry, thou hast not sinned; and if a virgin marry, she hath not sinned.

Nevertheless such shall have trouble(tribulation - nwt) in the flesh: but I spare you."

• Chalam
    Chalam

I feel that the "everyone partake" and only God Knows who's annointed is next.

No way! They want to keep everyone away from accepting Jesus' sacrifice personally and the truth they need to be born again as the bible says.

The Reject Jesus party that the jdubs call "memorial" is an insult to the body of Christ.

Indeed! As it is written

Hebrews 10:29 (New International Version)

29 How much more severely do you think a man deserves to be punished who has trampled the Son of God under foot, who has treated as an unholy thing the blood of the covenant that sanctified him, and who has insulted the Spirit of grace?

Blessings,

Stephen

• designs
    designs

Stephen you are part of a cult that is simply larger in population than the Witnesses. Amazing.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

I think that a whole lot is being made about very little. There is no way that the partaking is going to be opened up to all. The seismic shift would be just too much to bear. If the old timers that I know were invited to partake, I am sure they would refuse. After 40 years of passing the glass, they could not change to drinking now.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit