Other Sheep will start taking the emblems.

by hamsterbait 101 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

brainless? loyal yes.

• Chalam
    Chalam

HB

The article from March 1 1978, is an excellent example of how the Borg tells us that the Bible doesn't mean what it says, IT MEANS WHAT THEY SAY.

Jesus says at John 6 : 54 "He that feeds on my flesh and drinks my blood has everlasting life, and I shall resurrect him on the last day."

Indeed!

Just to make it extra clear what is going on

• The WT deny what the bible says
    • The WT state something contrary to what the bible says
    • The WT say they are following the bible
    • The WT they are in the truth

Of course, they are totally absurd and deluded.

Blessings,

Stephen

• whatcanIsay
    whatcanIsay

Allthat the Father giveth me shall come to me( all is about the ones who partake); and him that cometh to me I will inno wise cast out. For I came down from heaven, not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me.
    And this is the Father’s will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day.
    And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.
    The Jews then murmured at him, because he said, I am the bread which came down from heaven.
    And they said, Is not this Jesus, the son of Joseph, whose father and mother we know? how is it then that he saith, I came down from heaven?
    Jesus therefore answered and said unto them, Murmur not among yourselves.
    No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and
    I will raise him up at the last day. It is written in the prophets, And they shall be all taught of God. Every man therefore that hath heard, and hath learned of the Father, cometh unto me.
    Not that any man hath seen the Father, save he which is of God, he hath seen the Father.
    Verily, verily, I say unto you,
    He that believeth on me hath everlasting life.
    I am that bread of life.
    Your fathers did eat manna in the wilderness, and are dead.
    This is the bread which cometh down from heaven, that a man may eat thereof, and not die.
    (But the WTBTS seems to think people will die if they partake and do not have the heavenly calling)
    I am the living bread which came down from heaven: if any man eat of this bread, he shall live for ever: and the bread that I will give is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world. The Jews therefore strove among themselves, saying, How can this man give us his flesh to eat?
    Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, ye have no life in you.
    Whoso eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day. For my flesh is meat indeed, and my blood is drink indeed.
    He that eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, dwelleth in me, and I in him.
    As the living Father hath sent me, and I live by the Father: so he that eateth me, even he shall live by me.
    This is that bread which came down from heaven: not as your fathers did eat manna, and are dead: he that eateth of this bread shall live for ever.

I think Jesus makes it clear that Whoso eateth, any man eat, all who.

It is a criteria for Christians to have eternal life to be raised up in the last days! We partake because we believe in Jesus Christ! And at the Passover(memorial) it is his bread that represents his flesh/ wine represent his blood! It represents what he has done for all mankind!

WTBT claims that if you are not too sure that you are a 144,000 class, you should not partake! However, they neglected to read that scripture correct! If you do not believe that Jesus Christ was the son of God then you should not partake! It has nothing to do with heavenly or earthly flocks! Now where does it say that only the 144,000 partake and only a heavenly calling partakes! It does not! Jesus speaks of eternal life and we shall live forever if we believe in him and the one who sent him! We are to search our hearts and to repent. I say repent because just like the multitude who rejected him they might have repented in Acts another Passover event! 3,000 were saved and repented and believe that Jesus was indeed the expected messiah.

Now, do you just feel sorry for the ones sitting at the hall who are blinded by the WTBTS? I was just like them! Until I questioned that scripture!

Also the great crowd will never partake it would go completely against their doctrines unless they do it on there own which that is what I think you are referring. Here is what will probably happen.

As far as people just partaking well they will be looked down upon! People have been partaking for years who the elders claim are not the anointed class! They go to their houses and make visit. The elders try to get them to not partake and show them scriptures as to why. Anyhow, they really make it hard on the ones who do!

Although I got off your subject a little, thanks for your post it was a good reminder as to my Christian faith and how important it is to partake!

• whatcanIsay
    whatcanIsay

I wish you could post the WT or book study! Did someone post this on here! I would like to see the week before with Martha and the last days! as well as last Sundays.

I do not attend but it seems kind of strange to me about their views of the last days and judgement.

Now how do they know who is going to be raised in the last days, (rewards like Daniel) or after the 1,0000 years during the judgement?

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

I feel that the "everyone partake" and only God Knows who's annointed is next. It escapes the numbers as there is no way to determine what God has in mind. This should be policy in no so many years. Look around the hall at the infants to know who will governing in 70 years

• AGuest
    AGuest

PRAISE JAH... that so many are "getting" this now! The TRUTH as to who should partake (EVERYONE) has been a major part of my "assignment" - along with reminding the Household of God, Israel, as to who that Truth is... who their "leader" and "teacher" is... and WHO ALONE we should follow.

Second, for those who cannot yet put faith in what dear WhatcanIsay has posted above, which words were spoken by Christ himself... perhaps they will put their faith in what Paul wrote to the Corinthians (though why Paul's words should overshadow Christ's is a mystery to me... but they very much do, at least fo rthe WTBTS):

"To the congregation of God that is Corinth, to you who have

been sanctified in union with Christ JahEshua... called to be

holy ones... 'together WITH... ALL... who... EVERYWHERE...

ARE CALLING UPON THE NAME OF OUR LORD... JAHESHUA

MISCHAJAH... their Lord AND ours:… 1 Corinthians 1:2

"Now I do not want you to be ignorant, brothers, that our

forefathers were ALL under the cloud and ALL passed

through the Red Sea... and ALL got baptized into Moses

by means of the cloud and of the sea; and... ALL ATE THE

SAME SPIRITUAL FOOD AND ALLDRANK THE SAME

SPIRITUAL DRINK. FOR THEY USED TO DRINK FROM

THE SPIRITUAL ROCK-MASS THAT FOLLOWED THEM...

AND THAT ROCK-MASS MEANT... THE CHRIST."

1 Corinthians 10:1-4

Did EVERYONE who left EgyptIsrael AND the "vast mixed company" (or "aliens")… eat the "manna"? Yes. Everyone ate... and thus lived… by means of the manna. Note, however… it was the mixed crowd that FIRST grew "tired" of eating the manna… and Israel soon followed suit and began to cry out for meat to eat. Exodus 12:37, 38; Numbers 11:4-15; John 6:48-51

May ALL those with ears to hear... HEAR... and get the sense of it. May such ones also HEAR the Spirit and Bride as they KEEP saying "Come! Take life's 'water'... holy spirit from the MOST Holy One of Israel, JAH of Armies, which spirit is poured out from the innermost part of His Son and Christ, my Lord, master, and saviour, JAHESHUA MISCHAJAH... FREE!"

And may you all.... have peace!

Servant to the Household of God, Israel... and ALL those who go with... to the world, and a slave of Christ,

SA

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

Although your reasoning is from studying scripture, the WTB&TS has no interest in bible knowledge, except what gives them authority. Now they will be able to name the annointed

• dozy
    dozy

Hi - I think too much is being made of this Watchtower - it simply reiterates the interpretation that the WTS has had for years. I very much doubt that the WTS would allow all to partake.

• designs
    designs

J.Rutherford and F.Franz had an idea that a literal distinct priestly class would officiate over humanity. It would take a great deal of dismantling the literal interpretation of the 144,000 to change the Memorial into an Everyperson's celebration. In the GBs view it would be like dissolving the tribe of Levi in Israel.

Communion has a varied history in its forms of practice. The Greek Orthodox with its Eucharist, Lutherans with Closed Communion, Presbyterians practiced communion for approved members only for centuries with its Token system, you had to be approved by Elders first. Church of Christ serves grape juice (Welch's) and saltine crackers mmmmm ... saltine crackers with a little peanut butter.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

AE, loyal, indeed. But to what? Man. Idolatry. Nothing to God.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit