Other Sheep will start taking the emblems.

by hamsterbait 101 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• JWoods
    JWoods

And here is another little detail, Outlaw: the Earthly Annointed have screw-cap wine - the Heavenly Annointed have real corks and a nice vintage Paiullac.

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

Headline: Jehovah's Witnesses to Consume More Alcohol

I had assumed that they were too cheap to purchase enough wine for 7 million folks, every year.

In the U.S., the District Attorneys can prosecute them for giving alcohol to folks younger than 21.

As they're arrested for obeying God, rather than man, they talk about the spiritual "high" they're on.

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

I'm not sure about making the great crowd a second heavenly group; that would create a major stir.

More likely they would just say that the spirit bears witness with the anointed member's spirit and they know whether they are anointed, just as now.

Next week's Watchtower is interesting, they try to make out that ever since Russell's day JWs have been teaching about an earthly hope. As far as I'm aware every single JW up until the 1930s believed they were going to heave.

Revisionist history. We have always been at war with Eastasia.

• JWoods
    JWoods
    believed they were going to heave.

I sometimes had that feeling myself - but was that a case of freudian typing?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I'm not sure about making the great crowd a second heavenly group; that would create a major stir.

Micky..

The WBT$ could create any new Annointed Group they like..

And..

Jehovah`s Witness`s would Eat it Up!

No one batted an eye..

When the Doctrine of "The Generation of 1914" was Scrapped..

The WBT$ does what they want,when they want..

If the RF JW`s know whats good for them,they Fall in Line..

.............................OUTLAW

• nelly136
    nelly136

give it a few years and the ones that remember the numbers are supposed to be going down will be dead and the newer generations will think theyre working their way back up to 144,000, that should string amegeddon out for another century or two.

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

No outlaw, you can't really screw with the rank & file's hope for the future. They've already got their mansions picked out for when the worldly people are slayed and how are they going to pet lions in heaven?

If the GB did this, it would be suicide. Witnesses looking for a chance to leave the borg would seize upon the opportunity to "be stumbled". Unless this is part of the plan?

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

I_A :

The distinction between the "Great Crowd " in heaven and the few CHOSEN to be Kings with Christ is explained in the Two Volume book "Light " of 1931.

The "Tribulation" class are those who profess faith in Christ, and are favorably disposed toward the good news. However they are not willing to sacrifice mothers brothers etc, who pursue selfish worldy ambitions of career, money, having children. They come (KJ Rev 7):"out of tribulation" (note NOT - "THE great tribulation." as in NWT)

Therefore their works are burned up in line with 1 Cor 3:15, and they are saved "as by fire" in tribulation and suffering.

Compare the use of the words "affliction" in Mr 13:19 in the KJ "distress in the NIV. Matthew uses "great tribulation. I am convinced that the NWT "the GT" in Revelation is to influenced by the teaching on this, just like the quotes and exclamation mark in ! Th 5: 3.

Frankly I couldnt care less about trying to explain away this problem. The witchtower has a proven track record on this. Let them do it.

HB

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

hmm, thanks HB. i guess time will tell. Change is their middle name.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Mickey..

Your arguement has one Fatal Flaw..

It`s based on Logic..

LOL!!

The WBT$ could care less,about who leaves..

They have taken massive loss`s before.

The religion is`nt about Jehovah`s Witness`s..

It`s about the WBT$..

Any Jehovah`s Witness who does not understand that..

Will find themselves on the Wrong side,of the Kingdom Hall door..

...........................OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit