Does anyone think that maybe we're just wrong?

by paul from cleveland 143 Replies latest jw friends

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

haha little shadow has come out of the closet....awwwwwwwwwww

yes an apology is due as she accused me of saying id make pfc feel guilty.....that was untrue..ask paul..or maybe your too scared to see im telling the truth...

A humble person apologises when sees

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

yes an apology is due as she accused me of saying id make pfc feel guilty.....that was untrue..ask paul..or maybe your too scared to see im telling the truth...

A humble person apologises when

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

A humble person apologises

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

A humble

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

A humble person apologises when sees they

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

A humble person apologises when sees they are in

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

A humble person apologises when sees they are in the

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

A humble person apologises when sees they are in the wrong.....hence i asked if humble....(your very slow today).... :))

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

A humble person apologises when sees they are in the wrong.....hence i asked if humble....(your

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

A humble person apologises when sees they are in the wrong.....hence i asked if humble....(your very

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit