Does anyone think that maybe we're just wrong?

by paul from cleveland 143 Replies latest jw friends

• jookbeard
  • bluecanary
    bluecanary

Is this thread works yet?

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Anytime butterfly. :)

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

well i love ALL people...yup even you mouthy, i really do, i dont dislike you atall ((hug))

• wantstoleave
    wantstoleave

Welcome Paul! I've had a really good read of all the posts, and have learnt some things myself...thankyou to everyone who contributed :)

• mouthy
    mouthy

You dont KNOW me Angeleyes. I cant say I love you,I pray for you nightly.
    But anyone that LOVES the Organization that has stolen the love of my children
    I cannot say I honestly I love,You do just what you want to do ,You aggrevate me no end
    If anyone should apologise I believe it is YOU...Do you know how many aching hearts are posting on here?
    Folks who have lost their loved ones on orders of a bunch of old men at brooklyn( Crooklyn really)
    I dont believe you are a GOOD Witness,your a trouble maker.. I think you should change your name to
    a song I like ..."Those Devil eyes"

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Understand though Mouthy, that is a trolls purpose- to aggravate people.

I know you Mouthy from emails and a few phone conversations- you are one of the most loving and caring people anyway could meet. The sad thing about trolls is that they make light of (many times in a backhanded way) the experiences of others.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

strong words from Mouthy, but sadly highlighting the destruction the WTS brings upon families world wide, my own mother has seen her beautiful 18 month granddaughter once, I have seen my sisters 3 kids once at my fathers funeral, these policies repulse many, and all for what? because we disagreed with the lies of the WTS,FFS!, destruction to this Devil inspired filth, and those leaders have the audacity to ridicule the churches of Christendom! death to the WTS! Gehenna and eternal torment await Ted Jaracz and his hypocritical band of evil murdering men.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Well she gets under my skin, so my "nasty "side takes over .LOL
    "The flesh is weak" she makes mine weaken LOL
    Thanks for the nice things you said about me...( wish they were really true )
    but they deserve a

• AGuest
    AGuest
    If Jesus has been ruling since his resurrection I have to say he isn't making much of a job of it.

Actually, he's been doing a GREAT job... at least, with me:

"Go rule (i.e., subjugate, tread down)... in the midst of your enemies." Psalm 110:2

I am in the process of being "subjugated" and my OWN will (which would be to tell a whole bunch of my fellow humans to kiss my... and/or go straight to... well, you get my drift) has been and is being further "tread down." With love, joy, peace, faith, kindness, goodness, mildness, long-suffering, and self-control.

And it's going quite well, if I may say so, myself. I mean, I've gone from "hating" those not "like" me (or who "hate" me beause I am not "like" them) to loving even my enemies; from "judging" those who thought/believed/did differently... to accepting ALL... regardless of their thoughts, beliefs/actions... because no one belongs to me, anyway. To their own master(s)... even if they are their own masters, though I highly doubt it... they will stand or fall.

I have learned, and now readily welcome MY obligation toward ALL. That indeed, my DEBT... is love... to ALL. Without reservation... or regard for our differences WHATEVER they may be.

That was not me (well, to the extent they didn't allow it) when I was ensconced in the WTBTS. My gosh, their teachings were just the OPPOSITE! As a result, I was "bound" and enslaved... bBy their self-righteous, small-minded, hard-hearted, stiff-necked HATRED of their fellow man... to them and THEIR god, that manslayer!

Now... I am FREE... and what a freedom it is! And there are others like me.

My Lord is doing a GREAT job, IMHO.

Peace (truly)... to you ALL!

A slave of Christ,

SA

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit