Does anyone think that maybe we're just wrong?

by paul from cleveland 143 Replies latest jw friends

• Goshawk
    Goshawk

duplicate post

• Goshawk
    Goshawk

AE -- thanks FF, unsure how that happened lol.......i was shocked when i saw it though

Oh the multiple posts, never mind .....

• Butterflyleia85
    Butterflyleia85

LOL to funny! but yes I many times felt that way when I first got df. It was a obvious sign I was a rebel. So when I was in I was watched like a hawk and well geez my past posts speak for themselves. But now I dont feel so bad... ppl on here gave me good answers. :)

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

Aguest,

I agree that the bible is but a tool, a step to the true word of God, that is Jesus Christ, sometimes we tend to confuse the message with the messenger.

I also agree that Jesus is ruling and has been since his ressurection, it is quite plainly stated.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Yes PSac, Matt 28 makes it plain...ALL power and authority was given him...How much more than all could be given him in 1914?

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

isaac,

Maybe something to do with more comfortable shoes?

I mean sandals are awesome, but they can be a real pain too !!

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

LOL yes perhaps.

Or it is just a total amendment the WT has made to Jesus words.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Paul I am sorry If I sent you a wrong thought ,saying that Angeleyes would try to guilt you.
    you see I find some of her comments on here ,try to imply WE the APOSTATES!!!! are doing the WT
    an injusted...We are all telling what the WT did to us.
    She is definatly NOT a good witness,My daughter that shuns me is a good Jehovahs Witness
    She is obeying the Cult. Angeleyes says she studied every sunday alone in the HOUSE with a Brother?
    Anyone else ever heard of that..????..I was told NO MAN SHOULD be alone with a sister even to study....
    AE posts of repeating so many times ,cant even be for emphesis ,since she is so humble,
    But as she thinks she is an Angel I must surmise she is one...But I KNOW what god she worships
    the one with the little one in HER bible John1:1....Sorry AE I am NOT HUMBLE I say it like it is
    I dont need the love of anyone if I have to agree with them when I DONT!!!!!!

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

I doubt she is even a JW. She is definitely not a pioneer. Even beyond the lie I caught her in that she is pioneering after telling me she could no longer do so until an operation...she stated on here that her elders know she posts here and are ok with it. While we know that is not the case, even if we assume it were true there is NO WAY IN HELL they would let her pioneer and post here. Pioneers must be an example of following the WT to the cong...posting on sites the WT calls apostate is not following the WT.

• Butterflyleia85
    Butterflyleia85

Yeah you both are right (mouthy and isaacaustin) but I think ppl after they stay on here for a bet aren't to nieve.... And I respect you guys! Do follow your guy's comments and you both make good points. I eventually would like help with the reading of COC but right now I'm in the process of moving and it's kinda hard. But I will PM someone about it later... whoever is available and would like too. And you like many like you (bluecanary and yknot etc.) made the things so easly for me to see and understand! It was incouraging. When we preached as JW we saw others in the same boat wonder what the truth is?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit