Does anyone think that maybe we're just wrong?

by paul from cleveland 143 Replies latest jw friends

• mouthy
    mouthy

LOL Sylvia.... No I wont eat her ,,,

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

thanks snowbird....you seem to know me pretty well, you clearly see im not here to be nasty or hurt anyone. BG75 eveyone is entitled to their opinion, sadly you clearly follow the growd, I make my own decisions and always without a doubt listen to what someone is saying and really hear it. I do smile though at how many of you on here stick by eachother even if one of you is in the wrong, that makes me smile, it doesnt annoy or hurt, just makes me :)

Strange how lots of here claim to love Jesus...yet SO many are not acting like him, they judge and accuse.....its good as Jah is showing me who's who. Yet for a mad reason i still love everyone on here, guess when you love Jah you love ALL mankind.

Auntie snowbird is ace!!!! Ynot is cool!!!!!!!!!

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

Patience people - the posts will show up.

I've read every post here. There are 2 on here that claim to love all: Angel Eyes and AGuest. I've never met either of them, but I believe AGuest does love me - I get that from all the posts written - I get that AGuest knows and understands what that love is and what it means. Always appreciate your posts btw! I love you have a passion for Christ and for the most part agree with much you have to say - esp. regarding moving on from the physical to the spiritual.

Angel Eyes: from you they are just annoying and insincere. That may seem harsh, but it's the way you come across *shrug* I look at your posts and don't see anything loving about most of them. Just my opinion though.

• paul from cleveland
    paul from cleveland

is this thread still locked?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit