Does anyone think that maybe we're just wrong?

by paul from cleveland 143 Replies latest jw friends

• beksbks
    beksbks

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

hi Beks

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

• babygirl75
    babygirl75

LOL @ Grace!!! You're awesome!!!!

I'll never listen to "angel eyes" the same again!!!

• beksbks
    beksbks

Hehe now we'll be starting a new page with this one being 90% trying to make it show up.

Heya Jonesy!

• sd-7
    sd-7

If we are wrong, then try to imagine a world ruled by the Governing Body and the like. Any dissent will be met with an immediate death sentence, whether we've reached perfection or not. And remember, it'll take 1,000 years for us to do so. We will be completely dependent on these individuals to apply the value of the ransom sacrifice to our sins.

I'll be plain: do you really, truly want to spend eternity with the people you've met in the Borg? All of them? Only them? Some, sure. You don't think more murders and dirty business will be going on during the thousand years, too? Think again.

Hey, I say, at this point, I'm willing to be wrong. But a wise man who believes he's going to stand before the throne to be judged had better ham well have done his homework. If you worry that the JWs are right, then you need to examine both sides as carefully as possible. Then make your decision. Odds are you spent your whole life believing they were right in the first place. But that's what we were told; we never really had the chance to verify it independent of them. That being said, take the time to measure the JW religion and find out if its claims are true.

SD-7

• mouthy
    mouthy

actually mouthy i do love you<<<< Said Angeleyes.
    HMMM Now let me think!!Will I forgive her or not?
    I am thinking,Well I do love Jesus,he said I had to forgive,
    "But LORD,she is a follower of Crooklyn,"
    "Alright Lord you said I had to love my enemies, "( The WT)
    I will LORD ONLY cos you said I should set an example "
    Since I know you love her ,even if she followes MEN!
    Could you open her eyes & ears though PLEASE...AMEN!

• isaacaustin
  • PSacramento
    PSacramento

The last few posts of AE and PJS on this and other threads have shown me that I am NOT wrong about the Wt and Jw's in general.

Thanks.

• snowbird
    snowbird

Mouthy,

Angel Eyes is a luscious English peach!

Sylvia

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit