Does anyone think that maybe we're just wrong?

by paul from cleveland 143 Replies latest jw friends

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

OMG- great post

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

OMG, you said that so perfectly. And you showed how it all comes back to the question- Is it really God's org?

• sir82
    sir82
    For example, the NGO/pedophile problems… the nation of Israel (back in the day) did things that were many times worse than anything the Witnesses have done, yet God still used them as his organization (until his purpose for them was complete).

Ditto OMG's post.

Your premise in the above quoted statement is that JWs at some point really were "God's organization".

But can you supply any objective evidence, evidence not found printed in the pages of the WT, that that is so?

• keyser soze
    keyser soze
    Why would God choose to use an organization that does exactly what his son warned against? That makes zero sense.

An excellent point. And according to WT teaching, he chose them in 1919, after their 1914 prediction failed to come true. This was the point that erased any doubts I may have had.

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

actually mouthy you do not even know me...and no i didnt do that so apology accepted. Im christlike....maybe you should work on that a bit more instead of jumping the gun(so to speak) and accusing people, Jesus never did. He was humble also...lets see if you have humilty....

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

I didn't see where mouthy apologized to you AE....nor was one in order...so perhaps you will need to work on your unChristlike arrogance and behavior. About the only thing you said correct there is that Jesus had humility.

Mouthy, please do not let this troll upset you.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Mouthy, You are a wonderful example of one who let's the love that Jesus showed each of us show thru to others. Many here consider you 'mum'. :)

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

haha little shadow has come out of the closet....awwwwwwwwwww

yes an apology is due as she accused me of saying id make pfc feel guilty.....that was untrue..ask paul..or maybe your too scared to see im telling the truth...

A

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

yes an apology is due as she accused me of saying id make pfc feel guilty.....that was untrue..ask paul..or maybe your too scared to see im telling the truth...

A humble person

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

A humble person apologises when sees they are

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit