Does anyone think that maybe we're just wrong?

by paul from cleveland 143 Replies latest jw friends

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

I understand Mouthy.

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

actually mouthy i do love you...i love everyone on this board and I want all to be in the new system :)

Id love us all to not be fighting all the time, we shouldnt be, we should all be encouraging eachother, even if our beliefs are different.

If ive upset you in anyway then yes im deeply sorry....i never want to hurt anyone.....

When i first read your story it touched my heart and still does, ive not got anything against you, truly truly i havent. :)

• jookbeard
  • Butterflyleia85
    Butterflyleia85

I still have yet to see... I am with open ears hearing this debt. (ha Mouthy reminds me of my grandma, love her to death, she tells it how it is, she also though kind embaress me cause I'm so timid, she will stick up for me though I love her) (Geez that's why I kinda confused... she sticks up for me and talks to me and helps me but yet she still is a strong JW and will hide me from JW so she wont get into trouble) So I think when it come to your heart and knowing what is right and wrong we all have that, for my close family (mom, grandma, my sis and me) we stick together no matter what!! and no JW organization is going to pull that apart. (btw these posts frm yesterday didn't show up til today for me)

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

the posts arent showing again????????? Hope i dont end up posting 10times on the trot again.....is the site having probs???

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

something is wrong with this thread...posts not appearing

• jookbeard
  • angel eyes
    angel eyes

this thread still not showing??????????? i got Aguest as last post but says jb before click onto it???

• beksbks
  • beksbks
    beksbks

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit