Does anyone think that maybe we're just wrong?

by paul from cleveland 143 Replies latest jw friends

• mouthy
    mouthy

Angeleyes do you remember wriitng me this>I love Jehovah and the organisation,

They have told my kids I am a kin of the devil & you want me to apologise to YOU!!!!
    Any lover of the WT is NOT a Lover of me

• GromitSK
    GromitSK

If Jesus has been ruling since his resurrection I have to say he isn't making much of a job of it.

• isaacaustin
  • bluecanary
    bluecanary
    I am NOT HUMBLE I say it like it is
    I dont need the love of anyone if I have to agree with them when I DONT!!!!!!

(((((Mouthy)))))

• dinah
    dinah

Granny Grace, I love you!!!!!! I've held my tongue.

So many thing Angel Eyes just are NOT true. I've been a Witness, I know what you can get away with and what you can't get away with. Questioning? Nope. Driving a brother to a meeting? HELL NO! They would have a cow.

• bluecanary
    bluecanary

rolling the page

• isaacaustin
  • angel eyes
    angel eyes

exactly mouthy...but fortunately i wasnt stumbled...

I was studying so i wouldnt have known that you cant be in the house alone together....yet he was an elder...so yes i wasnt aware but thats ok,thanks for your concern...no it didnt stumble me... :))

oh..and i dont think im an angel...lol.....i choose angel eyes because as i said in the other thread, whats in a name, its because i like the song.. :))

Hmmmm something else an apology for....wow im being overloaded with them tonight :) "a rebuke at the right time"...

• bluecanary
  • angel eyes
    angel eyes

posts arent showing??????????????

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit