Things No Jehovah’s Witness Will Ever Tell You

by Bangalore 102 Replies latest jw friends

• cantleave
    cantleave

Blood is NOT an organ, it is a tissue. Organs are made of Tissues. Tissues are made of cells.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

I dont think we'll be hearing from AE's much more

• bluecanary
    bluecanary

Another BTTT so angel eyes can answer my questions.

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

Hi BC,sorry i did answer one of your Q's via pm..i post and often forget where ive posted,especially if ive posted on a few,totally opologise.

Regarding your Q....Yes all true christians should have love umong themselfs,let me answer more fully.

If someone isnt showing love,they are nasty,cruel whatever then they clearly are NOT christlike and there isnt room for that kind of person within Jahs new order.If someone is trying but they dont come across as loving,maybe they are hard to approach,basically there are many circumstances and we cant all be classed the same. I truly love all people but sadly im judged by other JW actions also,thats fine,not saying on here but in everyday life. I dont look at any who are in Jahs org and who clearly do wrong,i never let them affect my love or relationship with Jehovah,I know Jah will act even if i had to wait a lifetime,thats what unconditional love is....remember Jah gave the ultimate sign of love,Jesus.

Sadly there will be some who are within the cong etc who will bring reproach upon Jahs name but dont look at them and judge us all (not saying YOU but meaning you as in general anyone) I see it that any who clearly display love they are christs disciples.....if they live according to Jahs standards and have no dealings with pagan celebrations and love Jehovah then they are Jesus disciples.

Dont allow others within the cong to push you away.....no mere man made of dust is worth it.

• bluecanary
    bluecanary

Thanks for your response angel eyes. I know it can be easy to lose track of threads around here. I've even forgotten about threads I started.

I think we need to take this issue a little further. I agree that within any organization you will always have individuals that don't live up to the standards. That's to be expected. Let's consider what Jesus said at John 13:35 "By this all will know you are my disciples, if you have love among yourselves."

Did Jesus mean that we would know that certain individuals are his disciples or that we would recognize an organization as being his disciples? Does not the WTS claim the latter? Don't you, personally, believe that Jesus chose the WTS as his organization? If that is so, the scripture must be applied to the organization as a whole.

Most of us here have discovered that the organization as a whole is characterized not by love, but a lack of love. We are not just talking about a handful of individuals who can be petty or cruel, though there is plenty of that. We are talking organizational policies and doctrines carried out on a massive scale that are unloving and unChristlike. We are talking about policies that have caused the torture, rape and deaths of countless innocents, all at the instigation of the WTS.

In pm, you made the assertion regarding Jehovah's organization that "They never cause us harm." That is patently untrue. I suggest you do some research on what happened to the rank and file in Malawi as just one example of the grave harm this organization is responsible for. Take into account the harmful effects of banning organ transplants, blood transfusions and alternative service. You may claim that these policies were there to protect us, but consider this: every one of those policies has been changed. Jehovah may be able to resurrect the many who died as a result of these wrong policies, but does he not hold accountable those who cause the deaths of innocent ones? The organization who incorrectly forced millions to adhere to these unscriptural policies through threat of disfellowshipping is blood guilty.

If Jesus meant that love would be the identifying mark of an organization, the WTS has proven beyond doubt that they are not it. If this is just stuff that Jehovah intends to fix within the organization some time in the future, of what good is the measurement Jesus gave us (love) for identifying the true religion in the meantime?

If, on the other hand, Jesus was applying that scripture to individuals, it must be applied across the board to individuals in any religion that are personally characterized by the love they show.

You question why we should leave Jehovah, but you mistake leaving the WTS for leaving Jehovah. First you must prove that the WTS has Jehovah's backing for us to assume that leaving the org automatically means leaving Jah. As you can see, I have provided evidence that this particular organization does NOT have Jehovah's backing. The fact that they eschew "pagan" holidays is irrelevant. No amount of evidence in their favor can override the atrocities they are responsible for as an organization.

You say the Watchtower magazine is "clearly, without doubt," from Jehovah, but the only evidence you provide to this effect is the fact that you think it is encouraging. Should we not primarily use the standards Jesus set out to determine if a particular organization has his backing?

If an organization is not characterized by love, as Jesus said they MUST be, it doesn't matter how many other doctrines they get right.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

B/C; fine words

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Re this question of "Do individual Witnesses live up to what they preach?"

My answer :- Of course not..everybody is human . The Bible's standard of love for fellowman is impossibly high if taken seriously..Some dubs try sincerely, a lot of them fail miserably in showing the "milk of human kindness"

Does that matter? Not really. I would not allow the shortcomings of men to distract me from serving God, if I were sure that The Witnesses taught the truth. But they do not do so.

My reasons for disbelief are based on the printed words that come from Brooklyn. There is a wealth of info on here that amply demonstrates the very many shortcomings and wrong teachings as well as the actions of that organization in terms of the U N scandal, numerous misleading quotes in the books etc.

So...It is the Organization that is in error and it is no good moaning about individual people.

• bluecanary
    bluecanary

angel eyes, I know that you’re aware of my post because I sent it to you in a pm. Why is it that you’ve chosen not to respond? If the information I posted is incorrect or my reasoning faulty, by all means, point out the particular fallacies. You continue to post messages about how much you love Jah and his organization, yet you cannot defend them before this critique? It doesn’t make you look good and it doesn’t make them look good.

If you could say something in their behalf, to defend them from the charges, you would. The fact that you haven’t indicates that you cannot. And if you cannot defend them against charges of blood guilt and organizational lack of love, then why on earth are you promoting them?

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

BC i answered in a pm....and im not here to defend anyone....Jah,his wonderful org and also myself are not answerable to anyone...i answer to Jehovah. I've been pleasent and have answered many Q's, i've supported some of you whenever I felt that yes you have a point and i've always been honest...

I wont have childish games played.....you know the truth,if you want to know more have a bible study..get intouch with your elders.

Jesus spoke to those who had a thirst.....i pm many who are also the same,like me,they love lifes water......

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

(hand up) can I have a bible study please!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit