• Bangalore
  • vilot
    vilot

Reminds me of this youtube video...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLITIPy0KhQ

• carla
  • Heaven
    Heaven

Bangalore... thank you. Copying now. Words are just words, but actions speak. So when someone says something but does the opposite, what do we actually believe? My mind says 'Liar'.

vilot... definitely a CULT. Most JWs don't look at this whole picture. They can't or they would have difficulty looking at themselves in the mirror every morning.

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

Vilot....that was an EXCELLENT video! It was well done, got the point across, and did not offend the senses. I salute the person that put that together!Walking away from this cult nearly ten years after a thirty-year servitude to the Governing Body, I am now pulling away from being on exJW sites and making new and beautiful beginnings.....but I feel that this video has to be seen in as many places as possible! I hope I have permission to post this on Facebook, Myspace and a few other sites that will benefit by seeing it.

Annie

• blondie
    blondie
    Things No Jehovah’s Witness Will Ever Tell You

Things No Jehovah’s Witness Will Ever Tell You

1. Joining us is a One Way street. We will pretend to intensely love you while you walk in. We will openly despise you if and when you choose to walk out.
    2. We love to say only we are from God. We love to point out that everyone and everything else is from Satan.
    3. Flattery is one of the tools we use to win you over. We like to make you feel special, so that you continue to ‘feel good’ about studying the Bible with us.
    4. We also frighten. We don’t want you to realize this, but we subtly and effectively use Fear as an ingredient in many of our teachings. You see, nothing else controls as Fear does!
    5. Eventually, we will only accept you if you ‘disown yourself’ and submit entirely to what we call ‘Jehovah’s Organization’.
    6. You will only be allowed to have friends who are Jehovah’s friends. The Governing Body decides who are Jehovah’s friends. This practice also ensures that if you ever consider leaving the Watchtower, you will have to deal with a terrible social vacuum in your life, because all your Witness friends will have nothing to do with you.
    7. We love to have mock humility. We have immense pride in saying we are the most humble lot. We want you to be proud and have this humility too.
    8. While we theoretically believe that acts of kindness should not be publicized, you will notice that we actually crave the adulation and praise that result from publicizing our own self-proclaimed acts of godly devotion.
    9. As an extension of the previous point, while we say JWs are not men pleasers, you know better!
    10. We take great pleasure in contemplating the destruction of billions of people who have not responded positively to the message we preach. We routinely portray (in pictures) the painful deaths of unbelievers at Armageddon in our publications, and we find such artwork tasteful.
    11. To a sane mind, the previous point may fall into the same genre of hate and destruction found in certain other groups that foster world terrorism, but of course, we don’t want you to realize that.
    12. Our own congregations, outside the symbol of love and harmony, are as full of gossip. slander, distinctions, prejudice and even hate, as any other part of Babylon the Great, the false religions we condemn.
    13. We would have you believe that the brothers love each other. In actuality, rivalry is widespread amongst congregation members, as each tries to out-do and outshine the other. After all, there are 'privileges' on offer, and these will only be yours if you tow the Watchtower line.
    14. The more hours you put into field service, the more 'spiritual' you will be called. Of course, on the face of it we appear to say that even service that is comparable to the widow's mite is precious to Jehovah, but know us for a long enough time and you will know that is not true.
    15. You may not realize it is disparaging, but it is not uncommon of us to categorize believers as Bethelites, Special Pioneer, Auxilliary Pioneer, Elder, Ministerial Servant, Spiritually Weak or a Marked Person.
    16. Naturally, the circuit overseers, elders and other prominent members of the congregation are attracted to those members who are materially well-off. We will never expressly state this, but observe us closely, and you will find that's true.
    17. Please say good-bye to a good education, rewarding career etc. You are in the Watchtower now.
    18. Look closer, and you will discover that we are an MLM organization. The rewards and privileges that you yourself enjoy in the organization is proportional to the ‘value’ you bring into it, in terms of new converts, hours spent etc. And your money is important to us.
    19. You can bequeath any such wealth that you own to us, be that gold, financial securities, property, real estate. We welcome it all.
    20. Our love for you, the esteem and value that we hold for you, all actually comes with at a heavy price, with many strings attached. But we hope you never realize that.
    21. We have many organizational secrets which we don’t want you to know. Those who have ‘left us’ often know these secrets. That’s why we forbid you from ever speaking with them. Similarly, we will try and do everything possible to convince you that the internet is a Satanic trap, so you never read online the things we don’t want you to read and know.

Posted by Burgess at 2:06:00 AM

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

Things Jw DO tell you;

1) To worship Jehovah and never look at the imperfections of your brothers.

As Jesus said "you will know my disciples by the love umong themselfs" john 13v 35 ( if i recall right,bible not at hand) I look at individuals,if 1 person has love for their brother and is genuinely concerned for that person and cares for them,then they are a disiciple.Jehovah talks of the wheat and weeds within the congregations so yes sadly there will be weeds and many many weeds as we reach nearer to the end.Im never letting go of Jahs hand. I'm clinging on with both hands

• keyser soze
    keyser soze
    Things Jw DO tell you;
    1) To worship Jehovah and never look at the imperfections of your brothers

They may tell you this, but what they do in practice is often quite different.

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

keyser soze;I do agree,yes many people lead double lifes,in all walks of life and yes in the truth also...I'll be honest with you.

But just because someone does things wrong,unscriptual,whatever the case maybe i would never ever leave Jehovah.My baptism was to serve him out of love and any in the truth who claim to love Jah but by their actions show otherwise will never ever cause me to fall away.My eyes are firmly fixed on Jehovah. I know only too well how many are not as they claim,and its a shame that those rotten ones push loving servants away :(

• bluecanary
    bluecanary

angel eyes, if I look at Jehovah's Witnesses and see that they do NOT have love among themselves (this has been my experience in multiple congregations and I'm hardly alone) what is to prevent me from concluding that they are NOT Jesus' disciples? If I see a church of another religion that DOES have love among themselves, what is to prevent me from concluding that they ARE Jesus' disciples?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit