Things No Jehovah’s Witness Will Ever Tell You

by Bangalore 102 Replies latest jw friends

• Heaven
    Heaven

blood is an organ

I never knew an organ could flow through my arteries, veins, heart, etc. (yeah...whatever)

Thanks, nathmedeah for the excellent information.

The Bible says that blood is the life. What I don't understand is why the symbol of life has become more important to JWs than life itself.

What JWs will never tell you? That their truth isn't truth. I just don't get how truth can change so much.

• Jadeen
    Jadeen

Nathmedeah, I have a question- and I'm not being a smart ass, honest! Aren't the blood cards totally useless? If you're in an accident, aren't the paramedics too busy saving your life to go through your wallet? That's what I've always wondered: Why don't witnesses get the medical ID bracelets or necklaces instead?

• Lillith26
    Lillith26

Back on topic for a moment- they should say,

"hi, I'am here to count my hours in the ministry, start a study of 'our' bible with me so I count even more hours and save myself by 'spreading the word' to you. I dont 'love you' but I have practised 'acting' at our 'theocratic ministry school' for years, so I now have all the fake lines I will ever need to pay you 'lip service' while I pretend I give a toss. Our 'org' just wants your total 'devotion' and 'money', we dont care if you die or make thousands of people miserable by joining us, and following our false claims (blood/shunning)- as long as we see our bottom line riseing $$$. Yes I did see the sign on your door, but it doesnt apply to me as I am 'no part of this world' and just another drone doing my dutie for my master. We have no solid proof or edviednce to back up any of our doctrines- but we are really good about hidding the facts just long enough for you to become trapped in our filthy web of lies and deceat!. Have a nice day and I look forward to watching the crows picking at your rotten flesh at Armargedon, because Im perfect and your doomed!" Ahahhhhhaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!

I suppose they could say the above, but that would be telling the TRUTH!

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

Nath=

youre right I must have misunderstood what I heard him say in his interview. I still am amazed he survived.

HB

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

nath,nice to hear from you,as regards the blood,the volume exspanders will help your body to increase its own blood,it replaces it.Blood is indeed an organ,I got my knowledge from oxford uni.As for jookbeard he is lying sadly...I never retired lol and dont just have first aid but hey his welcome to be like his farther.I'll always be honest with you so your welcome to chat to me :) lovely to speak with you.x

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

bluecanary,sorry havent been on much as it was our wed anni so had great weekend....regarding your question,are they living in harmany with the bible...as true christians and not celebrating in pagan celebrations? sadly other religions do,serving Jah is the best way of life. :) im completely happy,even when im being attacked im happy,and even when jookbeard,lol crazy lad he is,knows full well i have a diploma and studied at oxford but wants to stir lies....i guess when someone is that sad they have to play games...im just totally appreciative of you and all the many other lovely peeps on here :) made a few friends and some share my views others dont but we never judge eachtother,thats what so-called witnesses do,and id never want to be like them,sure none of you would either...although one is completely like them :) you know who you are haha

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

AA doesn't even remember her own lies, typical really, the one conversation she had with me she mentioned she has retired from the Police Force because of a long standing back problem( if she really ever was a cop, doubtful) at no time she she speak to me about having a Diploma from Oxford(LOL) what college? FFS, degree/diploma/City and Guilds/B Tec/NVQ,/Doctorate/Post Grad? pure lies and fantasy I'm afraid, if she does have these professional qualifications and is a former cop I'm sure she can make scans of these certificates,

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I never retired lol and dont just have first aid but hey his welcome to be like his farther....................Angel Eyes

A police officer with no training in First Aid?..

Not Believable..

Policewoman.

.....................OUTLAW

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

I love hearing people argue about stuff they know nothing about. JEHOOBER BE PRAISED! PRAISE HIM! WITH IGORNANT AND GULLIBLE BELIEF!

• bluecanary
    bluecanary
    are they living in harmany with the bible...as true christians and not celebrating in pagan celebrations? sadly other religions do,serving Jah is the best way of life.

Thanks for the response angel eyes. I know this thread has segued in two directions and it can be hard to keep up. Yes other religions do celebrate religions that JWs consider pagan. It is false to assume that ALL other religions do. Contrary to what the WTS teaches, there are other religions who share the JWs major doctrines. Have you done any independent research on this or have you taken the WTS's word for it that they are the only ones who carry their body of teachings? Here is one source of information if you wish to look into it.

Another question: If a religion's teachings conform to the Bible but they are NOT characterized by love, can they still be true disciples of Jesus? Isn't it mandatory that they have both?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit