Things No Jehovah’s Witness Will Ever Tell You

by Bangalore 102 Replies latest jw friends

• Megachusen
    Megachusen

Angel Eyes,

Stop spewing the company line and tell us what you really think(if you still can, that is).

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers
    I follow what the scriptures say.Also i listen to my conscience,id never ever let anyone try and put pressure on me or to take on their conscience...its been tried but i always think "do whats right in Jahs eys"...if you know in your heart of hearts then thats all that matters...
    However i do have a balance,a very good one actually,i understand that the society may well piont out something that i thought was ok or that maybe i wasnt sure off,id listen to them for they have never ever caused me any harm. Im only saying this because in annoys me that someone could have judged you wrong?? Your my brother,why should Jah lose you and me also......

Well, lucky you! It's too bad that THOUSANDS of the people who were battered and molested while in the organization didn't have the same experience.

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

Well, lucky you! It's too bad that THOUSANDS of the people who were battered and molested while in the organization didn't have the same experience.

You should read the blog again. In reality, such people never existed, since the Governing Body always knows what's right, and Jehovah always places trust in his Slave.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Angel Eyes..

When you really need blood..

There is no replacement..

....................OUTLAW

• mann377
    mann377

When looking at the JW's remember this: A religion that has all the answers..........allows no questions!

This is what I found out after many years at Bethel.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

AA used to be a copper, she has since retired from the Police force do to a persistent medical problem ( bad back) she has first aid training at the most, she has no expertise in bloodless surgery or blood that's needed for medical emergencies, but lets give her time, she's only a newbie!

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

Angel Eyes -

The ban on whole blood is IRRELEVANT to most surgical issues nowadays.

Whole blood is only used at the scene of an accident where somebody is trapped and like ly to bleed to death before they are cut free, or in certain illnesses where whole blood can counteract the effects of treatment, such as chemo.

All the fractions of blood are now allowed by the WTBTS, as long as they are all administered separately, not all together.

The policy has swung back and forth.

see

Awake sep 8 1956 p20

WT Sep15 1958 p 575

WT Sep 15 1961 p557

WT Nov 1 1961 669-670

WT Feb 15 1963 123-124

Awake Aug 22 1965 p18

Awake 1975 Feb 22 p30

WT Jun15 1978 p20

Awake Jun 22 1982 p25

WT Jun 1 1990 p30

WT Aug 15 1990 p29

WT Oct 1 1994 p31

Awake Nov 8 1996 p30

I shall not even suggest what to think about these. READ THEM. And make up your own mind. WILL YOU? If your salvation is important I hope you will.

HB

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

Angel Eyes -

I think you are searching and thinking and hoping for reassurance. Learn to REALLY research your answers.

Ask yourself "do I agree with what I am about to post - or is it what I have been told?"

Find out about logical fallacies - you can strengthen your position by learning these.

But please - don't just quote the societys literature as an answer - I have been on this board for years, and the arguments have been WELL refuted. This is why some posters here are very testy and irritable.

Be patient. If I had the greeting you are getting, I would not still be here. Think things out BEFORE you post or argue with others with far more debating under their belt.

Love

HB

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

nath; thanks for shedding some hugely interesting info on this subject, furthering the terrible impact abstaining from blood can cause. The WTS truly are aides in murder for their disgraceful enforcement for this policy, if their was a place called Hell/Hades their leaders would be going there

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

They will not tell you that, given half a chance, they will seize control of the whole world and plunge it into the Second Dark Ages.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit