Things No Jehovah’s Witness Will Ever Tell You

by Bangalore 102 Replies latest jw friends

• bluecanary
    bluecanary

Thank you angel eyes. Your response speaks volumes.

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

angel eyes... I do know the truth! I want to come back! Please contact some elders for me. I need to study again.. maybe the Require brochure? Or do you think that's a little too advanced? Maybe the Bible Story book? I used to serve at Bethel, raised in the truth, gave public talks as an MS, but I think I need to go back and learn the basics again, as well as humility. What is God's name again? Who is the faithful slave? I always wonder that now!!! It's like I forgot everything!!!111

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

Thanks Bc glad you didnt take it the wrong way..... I have always said on this forum that none of us..meaning everyone on here,is answerable to mere man,so surely the same counts for me? I do not wish to argue and shall not,its not in my nature......I work hard daily in everything and enjoy talking to friends,having general chats and spiritual chats and ive always supported any on here who i know are right in what they say,regardless of being a jw....

• bluecanary
    bluecanary

angel eyes, you have just stated that the organization is not accountable for the atrocities it is responsible for. It doesn't matter how I take that. You have proven that you can offer no reason why anyone should choose to submit to this organization or a God that would choose such an organization. Your response speaks for itself as an anti-witness.

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

clearly ive stated that I am not answerable to anyone...... twist or read into that as you may.....Jesus was also in a similar situation when they were asking regarding the taxes being payed to...(Gods things to Gods etc... ) they werent wanting to know the answer they were trying to trick him.....how us Jw know how that feels but hey we have been warned and its like water off a ducks back. I have peace in my life and i continue to live according to Jehovahs standards. I dont dislike you,you maywell hate me,who knows but i dont hate any on here and wouldnt hate anyone for thats too much of a burden to carry,a very weighty feeling and noone is worth carrying that through life for....

I bid you well :)

• megs
    megs

Speaking as a never-have-been JW, with no family "in"... when I went to "study" I don't imagine my lovely pioneer lady (she really did seem quite lovely) would have coneceded that there is this "new light" doctrine that explains all of the organizations past f*** ups... And when I questioned the WT's involvement as an NGO of the UN, and provided proof, the blinders went on... She made illogical excuses for the organization and fully believed the nonsensical explanation she gave me.

It seems to me that any time something cannot be explained without it reflecting poorly on the org, cognitive dissonance sets in, and JW's cannot accept in their mind that they ain't so holy...

Angel Eyes, I imagine you are sincere in your beliefs, yet you seem to turn off the part of your brain that can not compute questions that could potentially invalidate the holiness of your organization. Do you notice that at all? I know when I believed in God, if something didn't make logical sense, I would just tuck it into the recesses of my brain and not allow myself to think of it. Eventually, it became to much, and I reassessed my belief system and found that it had no basis in fact, I just WANTED it to be true...

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

Hey Megs..wow wish i could turn off part of my brain,make life pretty easier at times ay

I know the bible is Jehovahs word and I know there is a God......I dont tuck certain things away,i just dont listen to something that doesnt make sense,or listen to sayings and teachings that arent correct....... I take on board whats being said and i'll chew it over.

Nice to hear from you though,havent heard from you before....so a big hi!!

last post now till later.....think 40mins :(((((((( booooooo booooooooooooo

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

oohh touchy.... and as for the irony,yes you fell for it...tut tut i thought Dr's were more alert than that.

Read my reply again and see between the lines...dear me.....some people fail to surprise me.

I'll take it on the chin,as always, and no sadly you wouldnt crush me,your far far wrong.

I'll let you play now.....bye for now :))

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

one question AE? then I'll go away:

If you believe that the WTS is the organization that God has given his stewardship and appointed to do his will on Earth, who are the individuals / groups who claim by the WTS were faithful Christians that led an unbroken link from the 1st century up until Christ selection of the WTS`in 1919?, and if can you show me evidence through both the bible and secular sources of this, and finally scriptural and secular evidence that the WTS is the final part of this uninterrupted link? If you cant then there can be no evidence that the WTS is who it claims to be

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

and thats the immature words of a professional......I think not :)

I rest my case,point clearly shown to all....... never mind im not offended...now have fun :)

Now for me to get on with much more important things,was nice having a challange but hey i didnt think it would be this easy

over and out..............

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit