Things No Jehovah’s Witness Will Ever Tell You

by Bangalore 102 Replies latest jw friends

• Bangalore
    Bangalore

Hi Angel Eyes, are you aware of what medical stuff they said in the past.

Watchtower Jan 15 1912 (reprints p.4963)

It is known that only about three out of every one hundred operated upon for appendicitis really have a diseased appendix needing removal. We give below a simple cure for appendicitis symptoms. The pain in the appendix region is caused by the biting of worms near the junction of the transverse colon with the small intestines, low down on the right side of the abdomen. This remedy is recommended also for typhoid fever, which is also a worm disease. The medicine is Santonine dose, 3 grains, an hour before breakfast; repeated for four mornings, or until all the symptoms disappear. Then one dose per month for three months to eradicate all germs. This recipe is of INCALCULABLE VALUE. Not only will it save the surgeon's and hospital fees of perhaps $200, but it saves weeks of ill health, inconvenience, convalescence and loss of salary.

Golden Age 1931/1934 December 19 p.187}

Appendicitis: Take one ounce each of elder blossom, peppermint and yarrow and simmer in three pints of water .. take a wine glassful every fifteen minutes.. Do not be afraid of the perspiration caused, or if you vomit. You will be better off with an empty stomach.

The Golden Age, April 22, 1925 454

I have named this new discovery, which I believe will be epochal in the history of the treatment of disease, and which I am exclusively announcing in THE GOLDEN AGE prior to its general publication elsewhere, The Electronic Radio Biola, which means life renewed by radio waves or electrons. The Biola automatically diagnoses and treats diseases by the use of the electronic vibrations. The diagnosis is 100 percent correct, rendering better service in this respect than the most experienced diagnostician.. The principle of operation of the Biola is the collection... of the disease vibrations.. the fluid containing the same waves or vibrations enters the body, meets the disease waves and destroys them.. This is a great step forward, marking the Biola as the most valuable treatment apparatus obtainable today, and well worthy of notice in the columns of a magazine like THE GOLDEN AGE..

Consolation, Dec. 1, 1937, p. 12

At Los Angeles a youth of 20 years was caught in the act of choking a woman of 75. Arrested, and suspected of three murders, he claims the urge to kill came as a result of serum inoculations...

The Golden Age 1935 March 27th p.409

Serum for "Christmas"!

A CERTAIN "health" commissioner offered the suggestion a short time ago that no mother could give her child a better present for "Christmas" than diphtheria immunization, meaning an injection of filthy and poisonous serum.

It is said that diphtheria is particularly deadly of late, and that seems likely. Parents cannot give their children the foods needed to build sturdy bodies that can resist the disease. But while parents are not able to get proper foods, they can get the serum injections for their children free.

The Devil is bent on destroying the human family, denying them the necessary comforts of life, and urging them to give their children "Christmas" presents of germ-laden pus. What a travesty of civilization!

Golden Age 1921 Jan 19 p.224

The size of the nose, as also the size of the eyes, is not without significance. The small-nosed man cannot have a judicial mind, whatever his other excellencies may be. And a man whose nose upturns can no more be expected to administer justice than a pug dog can be expected to act as a shepherd.

The Golden Age 1919 November 26 p.153

Even years ago it was known by some people that the use of pacifiers by babies is one of the chief causes of diseased and enlarged tonsils and adenoid growths, which results from the suction.

The Golden Age, Jan. 1, 1923 p.214

But the dog-rabies-vaccine imposition is the latest.... Rabies! When it has been shown conclusively that there is no such thing as rabies

Bangalore

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

nath-

Iam sorry that I did not mention major surgery where blood HAS to be used. You must know that as there is now a serious shortage of blood donors it is not given as much now as it used to be.

I know of many cases where blood has been administered at the accident site. In one case a man was trapped after a train crash outside London, with his leg arteries losing blood as fast as it was being put into him. They used somthing like 150 units of blood (it might well be more - I dont recall) before the rescuers got him out (the main body of the carriage had to be lifted first then then he was cut free), and he would certainly have died but for that.

What disgusts me is that the Witlesses would have expected him to just lie there fully conscious after refusing the blood then go through the terror of feeling his life ebb away. If he had taken it they would then treat him as a leper because they would rather see him dead.

How many people die of severe blood loss in your country because they have to wait too long to get to hospital before blood can be given?

In France, current emergency procedures recommend stabilising the patient in situ before taking them away to the hospital. If they have already lost catastrophic amounts of blood this would be a death sentence surely?

HB

PS could you highlight in another color - red just makes what you are quoting illegible. Thanks.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

How much would you have to weigh,to be able to accept 37 litres of blood?..LOL!!

Thats over 9 frigg`in gallons of blood!

They don`t use that much making a Horror movie!!..

.............................LOL!!...OUTLAW

• besty
    besty

thanks for the information Nathmedeah - most valuable and appreciated by all here.

glad that you are posting more on the board recently :-)

Paul

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

nathmedeah..

Interesting..Thanks..

................OUTLAW

• chickpea
    chickpea
    Time to make peace?

not at all, mate!

time to educate and inform!!
    well done, you!!!

• besty
    besty

besty:

Thanks. Time to make peace?

ahhh - go on then - you have a PM

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

nath - the man in the train crash wa trapped for a long time, with his legs under wreckage they could not stop the bleeding till they got him out.

Since he was in there for a couple of hours he would have lost his own blood many times over.

It was the infamous Hatfield crash that happened because the track had been neglected. I'll Google this as he was interviewed afterwards.

HB

• CandleSurgeon
    CandleSurgeon

I am at work so I can't go to the link in the original post. I will check it when I get home. I wanted to post here so I can find this thread easily. Looks like it will be interesting :D

CS

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

One thing no JW's will ever tells you is plain and simple and that is this the TRUTH!!!!

Orangefatcat

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit