Why is the US so afraid of Social Health Care?

by eyeslice 298 Replies latest jw friends

• beksbks
    beksbks
    Where's your nemesis this weekend, beks? You got him tied up in the basement?

Didn't you see that he said farewell?

• dinah
    dinah

was talking about Padre.

Burns will be back. He's gotta wait on his bloggers to give him more hot air.

• beksbks
    beksbks

Padre is but a gnat in my wine. Irritating in the extreme, but can't spoil the wine.

• Gregor
    Gregor

Burn was as good as invited to leave and you all know it. Hypocrits.

• dinah
    dinah

I missed that, Gregor. (Sorry, playing werewolf again).

• SixofNine
  • beksbks
    beksbks

Top one is an X Sixy, but the bottom one is making me sick

• beksbks
    beksbks

Ok, got it!

• Barbie Doll
    Barbie Doll

I am for health care reform.

• I quit!
    I quit!

Hey Mary? If a Canadian wanted to purchase extra health insurance, is it available?

Obviously I'm not Mary but I feel I should mention that I have some distant relatives that are retired and used to come down here every year for the winter. I think it was about ten years ago they stopped because they said that their supplemental insurance that covered them in the US had gone up more than they could afford because of the rise of health care costs in the US.

I think this might also be a good time to mention that to listen to right wing talk radio you would think Canadians are sneaking across the border to see doctors like Mexicans sneak across for work. Over the years I have had dozens of visits from relatives from Canada and I live in an area that has thousands of people visit it it from Canada every year and at times I come in contact with some of them and I can say with certainty that people come here from Canada to vacation or for business reason NOT TO SEEK MEDICAL CARE!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit