Why is the US so afraid of Social Health Care?

by eyeslice 298 Replies latest jw friends

• beksbks
    beksbks

I think the founding fathers would be flipping appalled to see how we have given the country over to corporate interests to the detriment of the people.

• oompa
    oompa

all i know is i can not afford insurance for my employees anymore.....not full anyway.......i am down to 60 percent and it is killing me and them.......it has doubled in 4 years.........for 20 years i paid full for them and their fam.........i love my employees.........oompa

now that may mean i would like ANYTHING better than nothing..........

• Robdar
    Robdar

Journey On...if I recall correctly, isn't the anti abortion crusade one of your biggest passions? Like I said - people use smoke screens and you've said that no public option is the American way - I don't believe that for a minute - but, is the real reason that you oppose it so vehemently, because you, like Burns, are anti-choice and this is your way to support that belief? I'm just curious. sammieswife.

I am for health care reform but do not like the idea of my tax dollars going to fund abortions. Anti choice? If we want to talk about choice, how's this for a choice: either keep your legs closed or get on some birth control. To have sex is a choice. Killing your baby shouldn't be a choice.

• beksbks
    beksbks

Ok Rob, how about the fact that there is nothing in any of these bills that says it will pay for abortion? Even though some of us whose tax dollars went to pay for this bullshit war which we would have opposed, think there should be.

• Robdar
    Robdar

Ok Rob, how about the fact that there is nothing in any of these bills that says it will pay for abortion? Even though some of us whose tax dollars went to pay for this bullshit war which we would have opposed, think there should be.

I opposed both wars and do not see what either war has to do with killing our sweet babies. And tell yahoo news that there is nothing in either bill that will support abortion.

• beksbks
    beksbks

Oh hon, our opinion on abortion or war should not prevent us from paying our taxes for what may be necessary and lawful.

What if the opposition to abortion (which frankly, it's not even in there!) causes folks to say no to health care reform that would almost undoubtedly help children and thier parents who are already here? Don't you worry about those sweet babies?

• Robdar
    Robdar

Of course, deary, I worry about those sweet babies. And I had to put up with my tax dollars funding a war that killed somebody else's sweet babies.

But you are correct, we can't let the children suffer. So, why don't we just insure the wee, innocent ones? Everybody else can go fuck themselves.

• beksbks
    beksbks

My point is that if I can pay my taxes and have them used for a jacked up war that killed plenty of babies, one I am totally against, why in the world is abortion the issue preventing us from providing health care for other babies? It's not against the law. Why is it only poor people who you want to restrict it from? How about you support health care reform, because it's the right thing to do, and then work on making abortion illegal? Why punish the poor, yet again?

• beksbks
    beksbks

Somebody is in a sentimental and crappy mood tonight. Come sit on my lap, and tell me about it.

• Robdar
    Robdar

And somebody else is acting like an elistist, baby killing asshole.

Love ya.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit