Why is the US so afraid of Social Health Care?

by eyeslice 298 Replies latest jw friends

• beksbks
    beksbks
    Everybody else can go fuck themselves.

Not to mention all the unwanted pregnancies that might result from that!

• beksbks
    beksbks
    And somebody else is acting like an elistist, baby killing asshole.
    Love ya.

I was being sincere, you sound unhappy tonight.

• Robdar
    Robdar

because it's the right thing to do, and then work on making abortion illegal? Why punish the poor, yet again?

Punish the poor? Let them learn to take care of themselves.

Yeah, sure. You'll work to make abortion illegal when horses fly.

• Robdar
    Robdar

I'm unhappy because I don't believe in killing babies? I'm in a sentimental mood because I do not agree with you?

C'mon Beks. Let's stay on subject.

• Robdar
    Robdar
    Not to mention all the unwanted pregnancies that might result from that!

LOL. Long live the hermaphrodites!

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Think about it, Sammie's, all these people griping about medicare. Here is something to think about: if your elderly parents don't have medicare, who is going to pay for their medical bills? Your parents have money you say? Well guess what, insurance companies can drop them like hot potatoes once they run up a certain amount of bills, refuse to cover pre-existings, refuse to cover your parents at all. And think about the cost of premiums on elderly people. Watch your inheritance fly bye bye out the window. Then who will pay the bills once their savings and investments are gone?

The more I think about it, the more it makes sense. People who don't support universal health care shouldn't get it. Let's see how they feel once they find themselves with no job and no coverage. Bet they will be singing a different tune.

Will somebody who is better at googling than me find lists of stupid things our tax dollars are wasted on? Here is just one:

http://blog.pappastax.com/index.php/2009/06/23/condom-usage-study-another-brilliant-use-of-your-tax-dollars/

Condom Usage Study: Another Brilliant Use of Your Tax Dollars

• Robdar
    Robdar

Why not just reform the insurance companies? It would be a lot easier.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I am pro choice. I am not pro abortion if that makes any sense. I love all these baby saving republicans who don't want to do anything to help these babies once they are here.

• Robdar
    Robdar
    I am pro choice. I am not pro abortion if that makes any sense. I love all these baby saving republicans who don't want to do anything to help these babies once they are here.

If you are pro choice, you are pro-abortion because that is what pro-choice means, the right to choose an abortion.

• Robdar
    Robdar
    I love all these baby saving republicans who don't want to do anything to help these babies once they are here.

Some of us are not Republicans. And we do not like abortion. And we vote.

And God has nothing to do with it either. I am not one to believe God is pro-life. If God is pro-life, explain death.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit