PROVE that Jehovah's Witnesses have the "Truth".

by undercover 126 Replies latest jw friends

• calico
    calico

I have to agree with freeman--if they won't protect children, then nothing else matters.

• reniaa
    reniaa

lol tuesday lots of claims but no proof. I'm betting the Jws have the mormons beat of preaching worldwide. I'm also betting the few religions you dragged up that believe in one God are the only ones you could find (and most of them are just offshoots around the Jws) and in comparison there are 34,000 trinitarian christian denominations.

Islam is a bible predicted faith it is meant to be big, as God promised ishmael but it will still have to answer to God for it's ways.

Thousands of religions may believe Jesus is the son of God but they also paradoxically believe he is God as well. They think Jesus is one of 3 who's in one 'what' and that 'what' is God and that just simply isn't biblical. their main proof texts were proven false and now they scrabble around trying to construct it with pieces of out of context scripture or gramatically challenged scripture. Here is a scripture spoken by Jesus himself that completely defines that he isn't God.

John 17:3 (New International Version)

3 Now this is eternal life: that they may know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent.

here the only true God and Jesus completely separate.

And yes Jesus is glorified by his father but not above his father God.

1 Corinthians 15:27
    For he "has put everything under his feet." Now when it says that "everything" has been put under him, it is clear that this does not include God himself, who put everything under Christ.

Reniaa

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

The truth about what?

• undercover
    undercover
    lol tuesday lots of claims but no proof. I'm betting the Jws have the mormons beat of preaching worldwide. I'm also betting the few religions you dragged up that believe in one God are the only ones you could find (and most of them are just offshoots around the Jws) and in comparison there are 34,000 trinitarian christian denominations.

On this thread the burden of proof is on those trying to show that JWs have the truth. So far, no one has been able to prove it.

Forget going point/counterpoint against those who are trying to prove it wrong. PROVE JWs have the "truth". Pure and simple. Lay out the facts right here for all to see.

Betting that someone else might be wrong doesn't make you right either.

• undercover
    undercover

Purps...you silly rabbit...

• minimus
    minimus

Reniaa proves it. You just refuse to accept it.

• ClubKing
    ClubKing

Purps, excellent question.

• reniaa
    reniaa

Hi undercover

I don't need to prove it, I am happy that the bible is God's word and the Jws are the one religion that is following it the most closely atm.

Scripture is the measure we should use not our own inclinations.

2 Timothy 4:3
    For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear.

I know the majority have rejected Jw's on here but what have they rejected them for? What new faith do you have that follows God's word the bible? that is the question.

Reniaa

• undercover
    undercover
    I don't need to prove it, I am happy that the bible is God's word and the Jws are the one religion that is following it the most closely atm.

Then, um, why did you even bother to post on this thread?

I know the majority have rejected Jw's on here but what have they rejected them for? What new faith do you have that follows God's word the bible? that is the question.

No....the question is, at least on this thread, can you prove JWs have the truth. Deflecting the argument is not proving anything...except maybe how deluded you are.

• Heaven
    Heaven

I don't need to prove it

1 Thessalonians 5:21: Prove all things...

So.. yes you do. Game on!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit