PROVE that Jehovah's Witnesses have the "Truth".

by undercover 126 Replies latest jw friends

• The Almighty Homer
    The Almighty Homer

We each prove that Jehovah's Witnesses have the "Truth" by living out the Bible's applications, to the glory of Jehovah God, our Universal Sovereign.

Like god would choose a lying bullshitting bunch of poorly educated yahoo book publishers whose doctrines have all proven false.

The only difference from the false prophets from biblical times to the ones like the JWS, is these modern ones have commercialized themselves for

profits. $$$ Something that God and his son would most definitely disapprove of. The JWS are a total apostasy to true Christianity or what its suppose to be.

They sold their lies and one day they might very well have to pay for them in the worst possible way ....are you listening Spike ?

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

That is an excellent example, TEX, and one that I have thought alot about recently.

It's the one with the two prophets and one tricks the other one into doing exactly what God told him NOT to do. The poor guy was likely thinking, "This guy is a prophet. Surely, he wouldn't lead me astray."

The same with the average Joe Israelite. If the king says, "Hey everybody, don't bother going to Jerusalem to worship. I'm gonna set up something closer to home for all your convenience." Whats Joe supposed to do? The king is god's representative on earth, right? If you don't follow him, you're not following God, right?

We have to use our heads INDIVIUALLY. I don't beleive God wants us to blindly follow an organization. He wants us to think. For ourselves.

Whoops, I think that proves the Witneeses DONT have the truth. Sorry, I misunderstood the assignment.....

• Spike Tassel
    Spike Tassel

Actually, I believe that Big Tex and Palmtree67 and I are all in agreement in saying that religion has proven to be very much an individual thing. Even if any of us feel convinced that JWs on balance have the "Truth", it is important that each of us PROVE the truth (a.k.a. value) of the Bible by applying its principles to our everyday situations, whether they be frequently asked questions (such as If there is a God, what does He expects from us?) or whether it be regarding more "mundane" matters, such as how to be perfect, as Matthew 5:48 commands.

Having the "Truth" and applying the "Truth" wisely throughout one's life may be viewed as the same, or "having the truth" may be seen as a prerequisite to applying it wisely in life. Either way, it is wisdom that proves the matter's real value.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    it is important that each of us PROVE the truth (a.k.a. value) of the Bible by applying its principles to our everyday situations, whether they be frequently asked questions (such as If there is a God, what does He expects from us?) or whether it be regarding more "mundane" matters, such as how to be perfect, as Matthew 5:48 commands.

So maybe one who looks at Jehovah's Witnesses, as a whole, and comes to the conclusion that sect is not where god is, and then leaves to find god in his own way, maybe, just maybe, that does not make such a person an evil, wicked, hate-filled apostate? Maybe?

Maybe leaving an organization that has treated us badly, rarely displayed any of the qualities it boasts about, says more about the organization rather than the individual. As with the nation of Israel, or later, the first century Jews, maybe leaving is a good thing. Maybe that doesn't make us hateful people. Maybe it means we are searching and the only thing we know is the one place where our answer is not found.

Maybe this life is not about finding the Right Answer. Maybe it's about the journey. Maybe god looks at us, not so much for what we do, but why we do these things.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

This topic was to prove whether or not JWs have the truth. Obviously an indefensible position...that has not been shown thru 6 pages.

• reniaa
    reniaa

You cannot prove to anyone that Jehovah is God. Faith is born in ourselves and by our own undestanding letting the bible and holy spirit guide us towards the truth of Jehovah's ways. Then gathering with others that are in agreement with us as a body in unity with Jesus through whom we reach Jehovah.

How many one here can say they have enough faith in God on which to build a trust in a congregation with others together again?

Reniaa

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

back to topic....Prove that Jehovah's Witnesses have the truth.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

the organization that condones child abuse, harbours filthy paedophiles, lies and deceives the world in it's policy on this, surly enough to make one feel that faith in your angry , evil , destructive god Yahweh is a rather empty/pointless exercise

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

jookbeard,

i would call that very strong evidence that JWs do not have the truth.

I would say that their tainted history of teachings further corroberates this.

To prove they have the truth, as they claim, God's org, sole channel of truth one must validate their claim as to what happened in 1919. An examination of their teachings to that point reveals nothing unique as far as the doctrines they claim make them the truth, and an array of false prophecies and ridiculous teachings on top of that.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    An examination of their teachings to that point reveals nothing unique as far as the doctrines they claim make them the truth, and an array of false prophecies and ridiculous teachings on top of that.

I don't remember now. Did they claim that Heaven was located in the Pleides before 1919? Or was it later?

I know the miracle wheat was Russell's so that was before.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit