JW Defenders- Is WTS Right to Insist You Stay Away From these Websites?

by OnTheWayOut 307 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

It's highly amusing how Reniaa took a break and posted more often as Spike. Now that her Spike character is being bullied, she comes back. I like the Reniaa character better anyway. At least Reniaa seems to know what she's talking about. Is it tough, Trevor, to keep all the bullsh*t straight in your head? Do you have to use extensive notes taped all over your walls for various personalities?

By the way, this argument is a classic example of ad hominem:

Oh dear I'm sorry spike I guess it's official your honeymoon period on this forum has passed and now you are firmly to be attacked 'ad hominem' by a small group of die hard anti-witnesses. /comfort.

If you wonder why I am posting again you have a Poster whom I won't mention by name. That asked me to return even though he doesn't share my pro-JW viewpoints. He respects my right to my opinion which is more than a few I could mention.

For future reference any personally attacking aggressive posts to me, I will just label 'ad hominem' since they are nothing about the debat in hand and everything about decrediting another poster.

It doesn't stick to the point of the thread and is just an attack on isaacaustin or all of your target audience. It is all about discrediting the other posters and has nothing to do with the debat(sp) at hand. I can live with the fact that it is ad hominem, but you need to know. Of course, now you will feel obligate to debate whether your tactics are fair while others' tactics are unfair. This will give you the attention you need.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

LOL she was never able to get away...she posted once in her time away...I highly doubt someone asked her back and even if someone did...that is not what made her come back. Simon asked her to stay when she 'left' last time.

It was probably just a break, or a regrouping while she still lurked.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

OTWO, I am sure Spike Tassel will suddenly magically start posting in the next hour or two. LOL

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Spike is`nt being Bullied..He`s being called on BS..

Reniaa was only gone for a few days..

I see,he`s/she`s back..Off topic..

And..

Making ad hominem attacks on anyone he/she does`nt like..

A normal day in the life,at JWN..

.................LOL!!...OUTLAW

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

WELL SAID OUTLAW....NO ONE BULLIED SPIKE...WE ALL CALLED HIM ON HIS RIDICULOUS BS WHEN HE PRETENDED TO BE A JW CASTOFF.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

I looked up "debat" and this is what I found.

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

Well guys sorry to burst your bubble but someone I personally know did ask her to come back....

h4o

• Angharad
    Angharad
    It's highly amusing how Reniaa took a break and posted more often as Spike. Now that her Spike character is being bullied, she comes back. I like the Reniaa character better anyway. At least Reniaa seems to know what she's talking about. Is it tough, Trevor, to keep all the bullsh*t straight in your head? Do you have to use extensive notes taped all over your walls for various personalities?

Oh here we go again .......... pathetic. As much as you don't like it and insist on conspiracy theories Reniaa and Spike are welcome to post here, get over it.

If anyone feels that a post to them is aggressive or attacking personally they need to PM a moderator and we will take a look - please dont start to just derail and hijack topics in response - THIS GOES FOR EVERYONE

• gubberningbody
    gubberningbody

Right-o Ang! We need more middle-aged-hopeless-and-mentally-deranged displaced Polonians around here.

• shamus100
    shamus100

Why is this place so effing stupid?

I see the Reinna twits are following the troll around like brain-dead drones. Is there some kind of psychotosis attributed to message boards?

Get a life.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit