Recently disfellowshipped prominent Assembly overseer in Western Europe now speaking out against the Watchtower org.

by the research lady 226 Replies latest jw friends

• passwordprotected
    passwordprotected

I'd have thought knowing 6 pedophiles would suggest you're hanging out in the wrong social circles. SIX??

• ninja
    ninja

reniaa...trevor.........for once I believe you..............in that I believe you know 6 paedophiles

• reniaa
    reniaa

I'm sorry besty but ex-members with axes to grind are not exactly unbiased objective points of view.

Reniaa

• reniaa
    reniaa

note password and ninja I am turning my other cheek! you are welcome to keep doing your nasty scorn it reflects more on you than it does me!

Reniaa

• ninja
    ninja

ha ha barbapapa

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

As I posted, read the court documents from the cases in California, these are very unbiased.

• besty
    besty

court documents with evidence of abuse from the victims you claim to empathize with and 5 years of obfuscation and delay from the Watchtower Society

this is not anecdotal or biased

sorry RNIA - your pish does not wash with me

• mouthy
    mouthy

Chin up Reniaa ....Now we know why your here...

• ninja
    ninja

yeah.....chins up trevor

• steve2
    steve2

I'm looking forward to hearing what this man has to say. At the same time, I continue to think it is a good thing that pro-JWs can contribute to these discussions. I see it as a mark of maturity allowing various points of view rather than trying to shame or embarrass someone into silence. While I may not fully agree with pro-JWs sentiments, some times I I can see a grain of truth in what they're saying.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit