Recently disfellowshipped prominent Assembly overseer in Western Europe now speaking out against the Watchtower org.

by the research lady 226 Replies latest jw friends

• the research lady
    the research lady

Former elder, and assembly overseer Roberto from France will be joining Barbara and Joe Anderson on tonight's conference call, July 18,2009. Roberto was disfellowshipped in June 2009 and after many faithful years of service is now joining thousands of others who are speaking out against the evils of the Watchtower organization. Our call tonight will be focused on how the country of France, as well as other European countries are investigating Jehovah's Witnesses. The Watchtower organization is experiencing difficulties in these countries for the inhumane treatment and exerting too much control over people's lives. Everyone is invited to dial in and join a large number of people from all over the world to hear the rumblings going on in Western Europe about Jehovah's Witnesses and how many governments are not pleased with the conduct of the Watchtower organization . Here are some links you may find interesting. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MIVILUDES http://www.icsahome.com/default.asp It's easy to get in on the call just dial (712)432-8710 and when asked for pin use 9925. There is no charge for the call just your normal calling rates apply. The pre-show starts at 6:30 p.m.EST and the Six Screens of the Watchtower starts at 7 p.m. EST.

• reniaa
    reniaa

I've notice you do not mention what he was disfellowshipped for?

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

call into the conference call and find out Reniaa.

• Honesty
    Honesty

What were you disfellowshiped for Reniaa?

• reniaa
    reniaa

I wouldn't ask that question of anyone on here but if someone is acting as an authority on witnesses to the world, speaking out like the andersons do then I would want to know.

• gubberningbody
    gubberningbody

No religious organization has the right to speak for the conscience of anyone.

"YOU were bought with a price; stop becoming slaves of men. " - 1 Cor. 7:23

• I quit!
    I quit!

He was probably df'd for thinking. That'll get you everytime.

• besty
    besty

RNIA - until you reveal your real identity you have no rights to know anything about anybody who choses not to hide behind the Internet

Having said that I'm sure in good time Roberto's full story will be available to all, unlike the WTS who hide their true story.

Example:

I had 2 JW ladies at my door here in California. I asked them about the secret child abuse settlements made by the WTS right here in their own state. After initially denying this had happened, then saying this was Internet lies, they finally agreed to go check it out. On their next visit they verified the story. I expressed astonishment that I knew more about their organisation than they did. They haven't been back.

• mouthy
    mouthy

I wouldn't ask that question of anyone on here but if someone is acting as an authority on witnesses to the world, speaking out like the andersons do then I would want to know.

Probably something like ME reniaa "dont believe Jesus came in 1914"
    But are you afraid to tell us why your D/F?

Thanks very much research lady for the heads up...Will try to listen as long as no one comes to visit...(HUG)

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Reniaa, asnwer this: How long have you been dfed?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit