Recently disfellowshipped prominent Assembly overseer in Western Europe now speaking out against the Watchtower org.

by the research lady 226 Replies latest jw friends

• Awakened at Gilead
    Awakened at Gilead

I scheduled an ExJW meetup tonite, if not I would have listened to this call...

• bohm
    bohm

propeganda 101: go for the messenger, not the message. Is this really a good way search for the truth?

• Earnest
    Earnest
    To me it is fairly obvious. If you think you need to know why someone else is df'd you should be willing to let everyone know why they gave you the boot otherwise drop it.

While it is quite irrelevant to me that "Roberto" was disfellowshipped or that he was a prominent Assembly overseer, as it is publicly advertised that he was disfellowshipped that does raise the question in some minds as to why this was so. Why mention it if there is an objection to asking about it.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    "I wouldn't ask that question of anyone on here but if someone is acting as an authority on witnesses to the world, speaking out like the andersons do then I would want to know.".............Reniaa

Reniaa..You have publicly complained..That many people on this board do not say what they have been disfellowshipped for..

You continueously Insinuate yourself into other peoples privacey.....And ..Cry "Victim" if anyone asks you something,you consider personal..

..................LOL!!...OUTLAW

• besty
    besty
    Why mention it if there is an objection to asking about it.

The context was that he was DF in June 2009 - it doesn't require lengthy analysis to conclude his presence on an apostate call to speak to apostates means he has probably either DA'd or DF'd - same announcement - for something that apostates would be interested in hearing about. I would assume he has not been DF'd for taking a white blood cell or boning a pioneer.

The point is that this has happened recently and he was in a position of leadership in a country where the WTS have been under government scrutiny for some time.

• bluecanary
    bluecanary

If the Watchtower Society wanted us to know what a person was disfellowshipped for, they would anounce it with the disfellowshipping rather than just saying "So-and-so is no longer one of Jehovah's Witnesses." They obviously do not feel it is appropriate for anyone to know the details or reason so I don't understand why any Witness would feel the need to ask.

• Jim_TX
    Jim_TX
    "I wouldn't ask that question of anyone on here but if someone is acting as an authority on witnesses to the world, speaking out like the andersons do then I would want to know."

Isn't this like you, 'acting as an authority' for the JWs - when you come to this forum to defend them and their religion 'to the world' (as the Internet is global)?

So - we should be able to ask you the same question...

What were you disfellowshipped for Reniaa?

Either put up - or shut - is a phrase that comes to mind.

Regards,

Jim TX

• Cadellin
    Cadellin

Can we please lighten up on Reniaa? I, for one, welcome her thoughts which she has a right to as much as any of us here.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa
    I've notice you do not mention what he was disfellowshipped for?

I heard it was for associating with reniaa, the girl that professes to be a JW but spends allot of time trying to enlighten apostates, instead of going D2D.

• besty
    besty

The only people that deny freedom of thought are based in Brooklyn - RNIA can think and say what she likes - and like anyone else she will be called out where neccessary. With her it's more neccessary than most.

I's just ashame the WTS have banned their members from participating in websites such as these - otherwise we may have had a wider variety of JW's to interact with.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit