Recently disfellowshipped prominent Assembly overseer in Western Europe now speaking out against the Watchtower org.

by the research lady 226 Replies latest jw friends

• JustHuman14
    JustHuman14

Roberto, is good that you have spoken out clearly regarding your identity. It takes a lot of courage to stand up against WT Cult. I will listen to your interview on Six Screens later on.

We know WT is having a hard time in Europe and especially in France. That evil Cult is loosing members in Europe. I’m watching also some of the web sides in other languages here in EU and I see JW’s opening their eyes. There are many who stay due to family reasons and no longer have faith to the so called “Organization”. They have seen their lies, false prophecies, flip-flop doctrines, the lack of Biblical Education that forms the writing committee of the WT, UN scandal, pedophilia scandal, just to name a few.

I have seen some “interesting comments” from dear Renaia and I feel that I should answer some of her allegations regarding Roberto and to some other friends in this forum:

1. WT has no Biblical back up of having what they call it “judicial committee. There is not even one Biblical Text either in the old or New Testament that a Judicial Case should be behind close doors. On the contrary in Ancient Israel it was a trial with OPEN doors so that EVERYONE should know the outcome. So why WT’s trials are behind close doors?
    2. You accused Ray Franz of making many JW’s to stumble…give us a break Renaia with your crap ok…you make us sick don’t you realize it…Ray Franz helped many ex-JW to find the real meaning of Christian Freedom. Besides Ray was only just telling the TRUTH about the “truth”. And the truth really HURTS…It hurts a lot specially when you are a false prophet like WT, and you know that your foundations are based on SAND….Truth must always be told no matter what are the consequences.
    3. Can you imagine what it will be the impact if Ray Franz, Yionson and others stand up in open door Court??? The very next day the only ones would have stay to support the WT is the so called “Governing Body” with no one to rule… and those old fools they know their time is running out. They are living in darkness that is why they cannot stand the power of LIGHT…They never possessed the “Truth” and they NEVER WILL

By the way if you wish to know my status, yes I was disfellowshiped for apostasy (according to WT’s stupid rules) few years ago because I was seeking for answers…if I was going to continue as an elder I needed to be completely sure of my faith. Instead to have answers I was threatened to disfellowship if I didn’t blindly accept what ever comes from Brooklyn as “truth”… I’m glad that I’m free from that Cult that claims to be “god’s organization” and all they really care is how to control every single aspect of my life and other 6,500,000.

And like many in this forum our goal is to DESTROY the lies of the WT, because TRUTH does not afraid of lies, and light of the darkness.

Perhaps you should stop being so self righteous like Pharisees and start to think with open mind why there is so much pain caused by the WT. Jesus was talking to humble ones, sinners, prostitutes and those who needed a spiritual healing. This is how we should view Jesus and that’s what I have found being a Christian. The Church is a place of spiritual healing of our souls and NOT a place of judging and condemning like WT does. Is a place of forgiveness and most of all a place that feels our soul with the Love of our Lord and God Jesus…

• JustHuman14
    JustHuman14

Roberto, is good that you have spoken out clearly regarding your identity. It takes a lot of courage to stand up against WT Cult. I will listen to your interview on Six Screens later on.

We know WT is having a hard time in Europe and especially in France. That evil Cult is loosing members in Europe. I’m watching also some of the web sides in other languages here in EU and I see JW’s opening their eyes. There are many who stay due to family reasons and no longer have faith to the so called “Organization”. They have seen their lies, false prophecies, flip-flop doctrines, the lack of Biblical Education that forms the writing committee of the WT, UN scandal, pedophilia scandal, just to name a few.

I have seen some “interesting comments” from dear Renaia and I feel that I should answer some of her allegations regarding Roberto and to some other friends in this forum:

1. WT has no Biblical back up of having what they call it “judicial committee. There is not even one Biblical Text either in the old or New Testament that a Judicial Case should be behind close doors. On the contrary in Ancient Israel it was a trial with OPEN doors so that EVERYONE should know the outcome. So why WT’s trials are behind close doors?
    2. You accused Ray Franz of making many JW’s to stumble…give us a break Renaia with your crap ok…you make us sick don’t you realize it…Ray Franz helped many ex-JW to find the real meaning of Christian Freedom. Besides Ray was only just telling the TRUTH about the “truth”. And the truth really HURTS…It hurts a lot specially when you are a false prophet like WT, and you know that your foundations are based on SAND….Truth must always be told no matter what are the consequences.
    3. Can you imagine what it will be the impact if Ray Franz, Yionson and others stand up in open door Court??? The very next day the only ones would have stay to support the WT is the so called “Governing Body” with no one to rule… and those old fools they know their time is running out. They are living in darkness that is why they cannot stand the power of LIGHT…They never possessed the “Truth” and they NEVER WILL

By the way if you wish to know my status, yes I was disfellowshiped for apostasy (according to WT’s stupid rules) few years ago because I was seeking for answers…if I was going to continue as an elder I needed to be completely sure of my faith. Instead to have answers I was threatened to disfellowship if I didn’t blindly accept what ever comes from Brooklyn as “truth”… I’m glad that I’m free from that Cult that claims to be “god’s organization” and all they really care is how to control every single aspect of my life and other 6,500,000.

And like many in this forum our goal is to DESTROY the lies of the WT, because TRUTH does not afraid of lies, and light of the darkness.

Perhaps you should stop being so self righteous like Pharisees and start to think with open mind why there is so much pain caused by the WT. Jesus was talking to humble ones, sinners, prostitutes and those who needed a spiritual healing. This is how we should view Jesus and that’s what I have found being a Christian. The Church is a place of spiritual healing of our souls and NOT a place of judging and condemning like WT does. Is a place of forgiveness and most of all a place that feels our soul with the Love of our Lord and God Jesus…

• the research lady
    the research lady

Saturday July 18 conference call with Barbara and Joe Anderson and Roberto is up and running on www.sixscreensofthewatchtower.com Here is a direct link. http://www.sixscreensofthewatchtower.com/conferencecall-7-18-09.html

• steve2
    steve2

I applaud the range of views on this thread, inclduing both pro-JW and anti-JW views - it is a healthy sign because only the pro-JW view would be acceptable if this were an official JW site. If a group truly believes it has the Truth - and is the sole channel of Truth - it should have nothing to fear from open debate related to doctrine and policy.

• winstonchurchill
    winstonchurchill

And work on making it as destructive as possible for the Organization!

While I think I understand what Roberto means, I have to say this was a poor choice of words. One thing Ray Franz is outstanding for is that he has never even hinted a bit of hatred against his former organization. He has exposed the truth, and let's it stand by itself uncovering the falsehood and hypocrisy of the WTS. He has not called for jihad against JW, and to the casual reader the words quoted could sound like that.

I try not to get carried away. Is WTS pedophile policy flawed? Yes, grossly. Can we say the organization is run by "Pedophile lovers"? I think that's an exaggeration.

I'm not taking sides, much less judging, but it makes me uncomfortable when some get carried away and fall into the very same intolerance they criticize.

If you want to leave, leave. If you wanna take it up a notch and denounce what's wrong, good. But 'destructive' is not what I had in mind.

Just a thought.

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

Listening now, thanks for the link research lady!

I just wanted to pick up on something interesting that Rick just said. In Europe we have national healthcare (to varying degrees in different countries) so the governments are picking up the bill for the mind job the borg do on their membership. They have a vested interest in stopping cultic activity.

• reniaa
    reniaa

hi winston

a poor choicec of words maybe? but they find fertile ground in the minds of many ex-Jws and as you can see from the poster above more exagerations get put at the Jw door.

I do not see their pedophile policy as flawed only in that possible police checks could be implemented for elders if they aren't already but the current policy of now just advising persons involved into going to the police seems to be the only way to go.

Does the imperfect actions of people invalidate Jehovah and his son Jesus or the bible's words?

Reniaa

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

[deleted - problem solved]

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Reniaa..Why would you care about an Organization(The WBT$),you publicly admit to not following.. The destruction of that shit hole is long over due..And..It won`t effect you in the least.. The WBT$ pedophile policy is corrupt..You have never answered..As to whether you feel you need the protection the WBT$ provides Pedophiles?.. .............LOL!!...OUTLAW

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

back to the topic at hand...ignoring any who may want to hijack....I was quite impressed by the former elders experience. I dialed into the call...the France situation was also interesting

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit