Recently disfellowshipped prominent Assembly overseer in Western Europe now speaking out against the Watchtower org.

by the research lady 226 Replies latest jw friends

• Awakened at Gilead
    Awakened at Gilead

@ Reniaa: Can you tell me where the Bible equates apostates with those who leave the JW's?

http://youtube.com/v/_eG219nkIrE

• Justitia Themis
    Justitia Themis

I must agree with Raniaa; he is an apostate. An apostate is simply someone who has turned aside from a particular path, stance or belief, which means one can be an apostate Democrat or an apostate vegetarian.

He is an apostate JW, but that does not mean that Jehovah views him as an apostate Christian.

• avishai
    avishai
    I am right, mouthy, not because of any affiliation I might have but because in order for all to enjoy complete freeness of speech on this board it is essential for some to maintain anonymity.

And why is that? Could'nt be that the WTS will shitcan you and make your family shun you if you speak your mind, or question, etc..

Noooo, that would be just awful....

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

reniaas rubbish:

In the case his words born out my thoughts as with Ray whose books caused many witnesses to stumble. If someone is an apostate then they ARE apostate and both Ray and Nick became apostates Actively if they weren't apostates then they would have walked different roads than they have.

Reniaa

My reply:

Sorry reniaa but you are absolutley wrong. First of all I doubt you have read ray's book. Ray's book has not caused so many to stumble...rather it has freed MANY from the mind control of the WT. Some have then deepened their relationship with God, while others have gone in other directions. Please direct me to any lies in Ray's book, if you have in fact read it. The term apostate means one who leaves a set of beliefs. Most of us proudly have apostatized from the WT. I did so and subsequently came to God. Aside from JWs born in to the cult, JS are apostates from their former religion or atheistic/agnostic beleifs.

• CHILD
    CHILD

Funny how theWTS encourages people to turn aside from their religious beliefs but tries to imprison people once they become affiliated with the organization.

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Merci Nick! Merci en pil!

Excuse my creole.

B the X

• poppers
    poppers

Well Reniaa, let Nick work to destroy the WT in his way and you can continue to do damage to it in your way. From what I gather from what others are saying, you are doing a good job of doing that.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Reniaa is doing an excellent job of showing the orgs persecution complex, paranoia, and nonsensical rhetoric.

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee
    Ray whose books caused many witnesses to stumble.

Ray's books gave a great deal of comfort to good-hearted people who had been duped by an evil organization. As a true Christian, he did a greater service to Jehovah's Witnesses with one book than 100+ years of WTS lies published in thousand books.

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

I guess my mom is apostate to her former religion and I am a DOUBLE apostaste.

beat that biatch

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit