**** Some people don't teach their children manners. Grrr. ****

by FlyingHighNow 277 Replies latest jw friends

• lurk3r
    lurk3r

yes Spike..lol...I read it and am going to reply, once i think things through more with regards my comments.

I personally think that this entire thread has very little to do with the library. lol Manners is merely a form of respect, and respect comes in many forms.

• cognac
    cognac
    I personally think that this entire thread has very little to do with the library.

I'm interested in what you mean by this. Do you mean the way it began or the way it turned out? Just wondering...

• StoneWall
    StoneWall

I can see only one way to settle or resolve this.

Both FHN and Scully will have to fight like real ladies and put on their bikini's and have a mud wrestling match.

While FHN is choking Scully and screaming, "I'll teach you some manners if it's the last thing I do" and Scully

is chokin FHN and yelling, "you'll not get any more of my attention" then StoneWall will ease into the ring to try

and referee(officiate) the match.

Then as soon as both of them realize I'm in the ring they immediately forget any of their differences and start

pounding and kicking on me. All the while they busy beating the pudding out of me, I grab hold of their teenie bikinis

and rip them off their bodies and take off running thru the streets smiling from ear to ear singing you've just been hit

by a smooth criminal. (Ok that was my sneaky way to get in a Michael Jackson reference to his song "smooth criminal")

• beksbks
    beksbks
    Does FHN remind anyone else of Hyacinth Bucket from Keeping Up Appearances?

Doe? You watch Keeping Up Appearances? I'm impressed.

• StoneWall
    StoneWall

We're almost at 2500 views of these pages...

I bet if we can insult a few more posters we can climb as high as 5000 views easliy.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    Engaging, heartfelt compliments can rather bring out the best in us all and those we meet, even territorial-type people often adapt to genuine personal interest with an invite to share their seating area.

This is a very good suggestion. Thank you. More of this kind of helpful suggestion would have helped this thread.

I love Hyacinth, she's very entertaining. Patricia Rutlege also starred as one of the teachers in To Sir With Love. My maternal grandmother reminds me a lot of Hyacinth, only grandma was very wealthy, but didn't make it a showy thing.

• lurk3r
    lurk3r

Cognac - Im a guy with not even 400 posts, and I was engaging Spike. While not wishing to be involved with the whole skirmish, I find it intriguing to hear someone talk about the importance of "respect", and then refer to someone as "Stuart Smally".

Edit: With that said, I am one who is admittedly learning, and don't profess to have it all figured out.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    We're almost at 2500 views of these pages...
    I bet if we can insult a few more posters we can climb as high as 5000 views easliy

You know that's the real reason the thread is getting so many views. I guess it's kind of like a car wreck. Love your real and refreshing, much needed comic relief.

• cognac
    cognac

Don't worry lurk, the more I figure out the more I realize I don't know!

• beksbks
    beksbks

Ok, working on 5000.

Doe you ignorant slut!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit