**** Some people don't teach their children manners. Grrr. ****

by FlyingHighNow 277 Replies latest jw friends

• John Doe
  • snowbird
    snowbird

FHN, I feel the same way toward you.

How she was raising her children has nothing to do with it. Lack of kindness and respect to neighbors is the issue at hand.

BlueCanary, that encapsulates it all.

John Doe, you're completely out of your smack/talking, day/tripping, vicarious/living mind!

Can you tell my hyphen/dash key doesn't work?

Sylvia

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

If you could see my car, America. Lol. Daisy would drive it, but Hyacinth would never drive it. I love the show. Hyacinth and Daisy. Very, very entertaining and very cute.

• John Doe
    John Doe

Sylvia, just because you're non confrontational does not make my and other posters complaints untrue. FHN is a self righteous, self-centered nimwit who has no concern for anyone outside of her own little world, rendering her hypocritical tirades laughable.

• snowbird
    snowbird

To the contrary, John, I can be quite confrontational.

I just pick my fights carefully.

FHN is a sweetheart. Perhaps I'm a tad prejudiced, though.

Sylvia

• cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident
    How she was raising her children has nothing to do with it. Lack of kindness and respect to neighbors is the issue at hand.

BlueCanary, that encapsulates it all.

That is what the issue should have been about but it is FHN who made the issue about people not teaching their children manners (see thread title).

It is FHN who made the issue about whether children should automatically give up their seats to adults when she made the comments that children should give up their seats to adults over college age (how you arrive at this demarcation line is another issue again) and that any parents who don't agree are instilling selfishness, rudeness, disrespect and lacking the proper reverance for adults.

FHN made that the issue and when some posters disagreed with her pronouncing such JUDGEMENTS on a woman who may not have shared her cultural bias about what consitutes respect, based on one mnior incident, they were addressing the issue that FHN raised.

No one made a big deal out of it except FHN. Everyone else was just addressing the mountain she raised out of a molehill.

• snowbird
    snowbird

I've spoken about this to several people where I work.

They all agree with FHN. So do I.

Must be a Deep South thing.

Sylvia

• Gregor
    Gregor

The reason the parents are not instilling good manners, courtesy and respect for elders is because the parents themselves are the second or third generation to be raised without those values. I know this because the parents wipe their boogers in the library books.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I know this because the parents wipe their boogers in the library books.

You're gonna make me spit my drink!

• Barbie Doll
    Barbie Doll

Its the parents that makes the bad or good examples.

The Mother is not training her children, she is lazy.

The Children probably had to take care of there self at a young age.

The Children do what ever they want.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit