**** Some people don't teach their children manners. Grrr. ****

by FlyingHighNow 277 Replies latest jw friends

• beksbks
    beksbks

As a person who has almost certainly handled more library books than any other on this site, I must say I have never observed a booger. I won't tell you the other things I have observed, but.........no boogers.

• TheSilence
    TheSilence

Which is why, as an avid reader who shells sunflower seeds as she reads, I buy books rather than borrow. ;)

I'm also certain other borrowers don't want me putting fingers that have been in and out of my mouth all over the pages of a book they may one day borrow themselves... so courtesy there. Who knew, eh? lol

Jackie

• John Doe
    John Doe
    As a person who has almost certainly handled more library books than any other on this site, I must say I have never observed a booger. I won't tell you the other things I have observed, but.........no boogers.

I felt guilty for a lot of years about something that happened to one of my jr. high school library books. I dropped it in the toilet. I never said a word about it, just turned it in. Now, in my defense, the water was freshly flushed and there were no floaties or yellow waters in it.

• Gregor
    Gregor

Parents would do well to set down and read this with their children:

"Boogie the Booger teaches little pickers and flickers the healthy way to blow their noses by using a “Booger Ghost.” Boogie knows that most people think he is gross, and that some people even call him a snot. But, he doesn’t feel bad, because he does great things! He keeps us from getting sick! He is a true defender and is just asking for a little respect! Written by Julia Cook and illustrated by Carson Cook. Appropriate for ages 4 and up, contains 32 pages. "

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I Am A Booger... Treat Me With Respect!
    (Hardcover - May 2007)

Omg. I thought you were kidding, Gregor. You are hilarious.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

My daughter and I are talking on the phone. I just told her about your book. Then Cops is on her TV. She has the sound down. She says that the cops have three guys face down and the cops are placing evidence bags over their hands. I tell her that they are trying to preserve evidence because these are the prime suspects in the booger wiping/books/library crime spree. She laughs until she cries.

• caliber
    caliber

Remember guys when addressing the ladies about boogers the proper term

should be boogerettes .. !!! ...

just look at the little cutie's

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Hey, Cal, I learned something interesting tonight. We must talk sometime.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit